• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I agree. Every page in this OT turns into an artist vs artist rant. I first joined popGaf to discuss music & only that, not petty stan wars. It would be hypocritical to say that I don't contribute to that, but we should make this more about pop music and less about drama. Now I haven't been in here long, so I don't have as much experience as the rest being 9 OT'S behind, but I want this to actually be a tolerable experience for everyone.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=49514223&postcount=3657

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=138428884&postcount=7010

Find the difference tbh.

VoUyxFZ.gif

Find the difference tbh.

ibf1K8zZd7GZHx.gif

Floridian

This day has been really upsetting for me; I've never reported anyone, and the fact that you'd go as far as to ruin me through false accusations? I think I'll just resort to observing from afar; my thesis was originally intended to be constructed that way...

Someday, perhaps, the teacup will gather itself together again. Until then.

Well the only person who accused you was Bayo, so if you feel you're shunned or was done wrong then ok.

If it's not accurate, then it's not and it proves how this "report" trend mess backfired.
If it is, then I don't think any of us are the ones to decide what happens then.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Meanwhile the countdown till next week is starting. Ciara and Britney will revive pop music for a few weeks but the wait is gonna be a drag.

i4KPzU23rV7Lp.gif

It's not confirmed yet but apparently Ciara will be streaming Jackie on iTunes tomorrow. We'll see if its true.

Floridian

This day has been really upsetting for me; I've never reported anyone, and the fact that you'd go as far as to ruin me through false accusations? I think I'll just resort to observing from afar; my thesis was originally intended to be constructed that way...

RGqVuIT.gif

So rude was an alt after all. The end of an era~

This thread is jusT

SaintZ

Rude was truly a quality poster, he will be missed.

He won't be here to witness the second coming of Amethyst with Pretty Girls either :(

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ugh. Rude had seriously expanded my mind, made me contemplate the universe in ways I'd never imagined.

I am lost without ha. I think I need a period or renewal, so, until my next OT, goodbye PopGAF.

ivQcGVpjHyTcF.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This thread is equivalent to Kennedy Davenport's death becomes her runway look.

11084820_1590353317918118_573823929_n.jpg

After her night of hooking she got in the fire and crystallized into a fierce glamazon bitch queen.

EDIT: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS B-Dex!!!

Ugh. Rude had seriously expanded my mind, made me contemplate the universe in ways I'd never imagined.

I am lost without ha. I think I need a period or renewal, so, until my next OT, goodbye PopGAF.

ivQcGVpjHyTcF.gif
See you tomorrow.
138c8f0802.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom