• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
The last 2 pages...

xqrQbjB.gif

Welp, for the time being I am revisiting Floetic by Floetry. Why can't some of my faves be awesome like these? Floetic, Say Yes and Opera are just sooo GOOD.

uWdx6Al.jpg

5JXAzPs.gif

Koodo

Banned
Stunned the floor has given't in with the girth of struggles on display.

Apple Inc. must be inspecting the rare alloy this thread has re-inforced its surfaces with to incorporate in the next round of product lines.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Didn't you call DMJ a [r e d a c t e d] on twitter? I find you obese and obsessed.

Maybe cause he started with homophobic remarks that offended me and startled and whatever I said on twitter is not of NeoGAF business. DMJ is banned for the things he did in here and not for the things he said on twitter.

royalan

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh ooh

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes.

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there

Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this, ooh, whoa

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back

Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, oh, oh, oh.

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away

Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

ibxvMA4CLfJKTf.gif

Floridian

Pls pm me if u want to see any "data" that i've come up with. I'm not going to post it here directly because I don't claim "detective-gaf"

rude

Banned
Stunned the floor has given't in with the girth of struggles on display.

Apple Inc. must be inspecting the rare alloy this thread has re-inforced its surfaces with to incorporate in the next round of product lines.
The return. It's started.

Koodo

Banned
Can we keep all mentions of Rhat's horrific music quarantined to private messages as well?

I fear the CDC will be sending a cease and desist to the administrative inbox of this forum.

Atlantis

These alt exposes and ban witch hunts are out of control guys.

Queens it is time to [r e l a x].

Oprah_relaxin.gif

We should really be joining forces to take down Ebola, imo.

Rarely do I find myself agreeing with a straight, white poster. Let's try giving back to the community instead of shading, hmm? Take this poster for example. New to NeoGAF, new to pop music! Stretch those arms as wide as you can and try to embrace her. I'm personally sending her a selective list of great artists for her to check for like Haim and Katy B.

Vazra

Rarely do I find myself agreeing with a straight, white poster. Let's try giving back to the community instead of shading, hmm? Take this poster for example. New to NeoGAF, new to pop music! Stretch those arms as wide as you can and try to embrace her. I'm personally sending her a selective list of great artists for her to check for like Haim and Katy B.

iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

iFXq5zvACw0z1.gif

Floridian

Really? This was it?

ibyult3nmvhs672sl8.gif

If only the amount of time and attention was also given to users with alt identities...

Just a two post comparison, i didn't go nor have the dedication on going any further than that. I'm not a detective, so if u want to expand then go ahead.

rude

Banned
This day has been really upsetting for me; I've never reported anyone, and the fact that you'd go as far as to ruin me through false accusations? I think I'll just resort to observing from afar; my thesis was originally intended to be constructed that way...

Someday, perhaps, the teacup will gather itself together again. Until then.

Vazra

This day has been really upsetting for me; I've never reported anyone, and the fact that you'd go as far as to ruin me through false accusations? I think I'll just resort to observing from afar; my thesis was originally intended to be constructed that way...

Someday, perhaps, the teacup will gather itself together again. Until then.

138c8f0802.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom