• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARTPOP is actually a fantastic album. For me it has longevity, and has enough bops on it for me to still like it. Jewels and Drugs, Donatella, and Dope are the only songs that belong in the trash beyn, tbh.

Also, I want to marry Ryan Phillippe. *.*

My ARTPOP Ranking

1. Sexxx Dreams
2. Do What U Want
3. G.U.Y.
4. ARTPOP
5. Applause
6. Venus
7. Fashion!
8. Mary Jane Holland
9. Aura
10. Gypsy
11. Manicure
12. Swine

All good songs. It's not like it's an album from Natalia Kills, or Bionic. ARTPOP is good. Case closed.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My ARTPOP Ranking

1. Sexxx Dreams
2. Do What U Want
3. G.U.Y.
4. ARTPOP
5. Applause
6. Venus
7. Fashion!
8. Mary Jane Holland
9. Aura
10. Gypsy
11. Manicure
12. Swine

All good songs. It's not like it's an album from Natalia Kills, or Bionic. ARTPOP is good. Case closed.

Nope
789c2ab9a0.jpg

rhandino

Banned
ARTpop has Nope

9.gif

ARTpop has Jewel's and Trash

9.gif

ARTpop has Reapertella

9.gif

Artpop only bops are Applause, Venus and Mary Jane Holland aaaaaaaaand maybe Sexxx Dreams

BrasileirinhassambaGretchen.gif

Can Leona, Lana, Carly and the Rhat drop their albums so we can all forget about this mess? But who am I kidding, we are still talking about it even after Katy Perry blessed us with PRISM and the Queen B dropped Self-Titled.

5lnS0JZ.gif

BUT I can't help but wonder what are going to be the reactions if Artpop Vol. 2 happen, kii
iy9aOtZZbSdKl.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Also, the Prismatic Tour is flawless, Katheryn vocals live are... well they exist somewhere but I think that the visuals and spectacle was on point.

Oh, I forgot I started watching this
got about twenty mins in and gave up I think, let me try again

edit; actually I think I did watch it all and just forgot

looking more and more like Ricky Martin
video isnt anything interesting, very try hard art project

Meowster

It's funny how people talk about ARTPOP as if it is such a disappointment when Rihanna, her R8, is already doing much worse with a catchy lead single helmed by two of the greatest musicians of all time and a third single out-charted and out-sold by G.U.Y. and Dope.

Of course, there is also My Everything with its Born This Way-sized promotion selling less than Cheek to Cheek - let alone ARTPOP. Sigh. People are so desperate to come for GaGa.

Vazra

Marina And The Diamonds is the worst thing to happen to pop music

Her behavior acting like Electra Heart was just an experiment when it was all her wanting to be mainsteam. Now she talks about artistic integrity and doing your own writing and shit when she was working with Dr. Luke and what are considered big people on the mainstream media. If you wanna be acting all cult and shit you need to back it up with your actions and her actions for most of the part were talk crap EH which despite being crap is what put her in the map in the first place.

It's funny how people talk about ARTPOP as if it is such a disappointment when Rihanna, her R8, is already doing much worse with a catchy lead single helmed by two of the greatest musicians of all time and a third single out-charted and out-sold by G.U.Y. and Dope.

Of course, there is also My Everything with its Born This Way-sized promotion selling less than Cheek to Cheek - let alone ARTPOP. Sigh. People are so desperate to come for GaGa.

Ehhh the thing is that Gaga does a media circus to promote the album and start saying shit like this is my best album and its gonna be the greatest hottest shit while those you mentioned are not as pretentious as Gaga. Rhat said she wanted to make an album that she would feel proud singing 10 maybe 15 years later on. Ariana I never heard her say anything absurd about My Everything like Gaga was going at it. Sometimes the way the artists project themselves help them become likable or easily to forgive their shortcomings when they have one. With Gaga she was all style and no substance.

Floridian

Tbh, the only reason Ciara is getting so much attention lately is because Rih is on vacation and Ci's album is the only one close to release to focus on. Everyone else is pretty much not on the radar yet except for Britney in a couple of weeks.

Vazra

Tbh, the only reason Ciara is getting so much attention lately is because Rih is on vacation and Ci's album is the only one close to release to focus on. Everyone else is pretty much not on the radar yet except for Britney in a couple of weeks.

Also Ciara was a good album and the stuff heard so far doesnt sound any bad. I wouldn't be hyped if it were coming from Basic Instinct era. That was a tragic album.
rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom