• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Less Rita Ora, less Natalia Kills, less reported posts and maybe we are trying to post more music.

I really liked those Ciara snippets. I was actually really surprised by how much I liked them. That damn Ciara album might just be good.

I was thinking that might be it.

2bd537f326.gif

Floridian

The thread's been a lot less annoying the last few days. Haven't been able to put my finger down on why.

I wonder why too.

Ugh. Rude had seriously expanded my mind, made me contemplate the universe in ways I'd never imagined.

I am lost without ha. I think I need a period or renewal, so, until my next OT, goodbye PopGAF.

ivQcGVpjHyTcF.gif

Hmm I agree with Aguila tbh. Enjoy, you two <3

ibwjXFMG9xcdW6.gif

Same, time to leave like American Oxygen left the top 100

ibwjXFMG9xcdW6.gif

Oh...

1YgJLT7.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I see the Hive has created the new stan emoji activism. After the Navy and now the C-Squad, who's next? Katy Kats &#128569;?

Also I thought Russell Wilson was married? Did he divorce overnight?

He got divorced not too long ago. Some people are saying is all publicity stunts with that relationship but we'll see how that goes. At least Russell is an upgrade compared to her ex.

rhandino

Banned
Marina And The Diamonds is the worst thing to happen to pop music

B-but FROOT!

Come on fill your cup up
Looking for some good luck
Good luck, good luck to you
Hanging like a fruit
Ready to be juiced
Juiced, juiced

yxau3OR.gif

I love this song
along with Savages and I am Ruin
yet I can't care enough about ha previous work...

Floridian

I know i'm pretty late but the jealous remix ft Tinashe is pretty fire.

Cause you're too fucking beautiful
and everybody wants a taste, that's why
I still get jealous
Cause you're too fucking beautiful
and everybody wants your sex, that's why
I still get jealous

P1fLHNS.gif

royalan

I can't listen to Britney's brain dead, nasal monstrosity of a cover without throwing up a little in my mouth and running to the iconic original version. I really don't know what you girls are hearing with this. Britney's version of this timeless song is as tragic as a broken condom in a bathhouse.

I can't listen to Britney's brain dead, nasal monstrosity of a cover without throwing up a little in my mouth and running to the iconic original version. I really don't know what you girls are hearing with this. Britney's version of this timeless song is as tragic as a broken condom in a bathhouse.

Right?

I mean some songs don't need to be messed with and Tom's Diner is one of them. Regardless, Knee was a terrible choice to do the cover anyway.

Right?

I mean some songs don't need to be messed with and Tom's Diner is one of them. Regardless, Knee was a terrible choice to do the cover anyway.

She came to him and wanted to cover it herself. Also it's not bad. The agenda is clouding your judgment. Then again idk who your fave is or care so leave it at that

She came to him and wanted to cover it herself. Also it's not bad. The agenda is clouding your judgment. Then again idk who your fave is or care so leave it at that

I've started using my ears more to determine whether I like a song or not rather than deafly listening to anything a pop girl puts out and correlating its quality to frequency of bussy movement.

Doing the latter is how someone ends up liking ARTPOP.

E.g.

okay im just gonna go ahead and say that artpop is slaying me

yes even donatella

Atlantis

You don't have to feel like a wasted space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Firework
Banned

I'll miss you sis.

tumblr_inline_nb7q56giw81r02w2j.gif