• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Why she keeps trying?
XFuzZDI.gif

EDIT:
6c0ae721ac.png

rhandino

Banned
I mean, she is bad live but mostly because she seems incredible shy so I can't totally blame her.

Some people shine on the stage and other on the studios, Oh well.

65hz05B.gif

He looks so good in that video I can't help it. Being a parchedT single during this dry summer isn't helping my sanity.
Don't feel bad siS, though personally I think he looks like a mutated pug/human hybrid

His singles always have interesting, offbeat production. This particular track is the culmination of the whole USA --> K-Pop --> USA feedback loop of musical styleS.

Meanwhile, Leona her multi-talented artist musician chops. When will your faves slay piano, guitar, and drums with such humility?

Vazra

No drag, no shade. I was just asking if she's been on television since 2012. Based on the responses, I see the answer is no.

f1b0570c61.gif

And yet with no TV promo she get sales unlike someone elses recent output that actually tries to promote her stuff everywhere? Scandalous
Z8PTr79.gif

Frodo

Who sings one octave songs and is cancelling their tour?

Here for it.
brijsAr.gif

Here for it too! Could be a great albern for a more fun and laid back Christmas party.
I love Christmas songs, but a lot of them just feel too serious, tbh. We have been using the same old songs since Mariah release All I want for Christmas, so more flavour is welcomed.

Vazra

Who sings one octave songs and is cancelling their tour?
Meghan Trainor

Here for it too! Could be a great albern for a more fun and laid back Christmas party.
I love Christmas songs, but a lot of them just feel too serious, tbh. We have been using the same old songs since Mariah release All I want for Christmas, so more flavour is welcomed.
Could be cute and cheesy despite vocally being nothing special. Hope she brings her A game to it and not just a shitty quick cash in.

EDIT: Kelly Clarkson Wrapped In Red is a cute Xmas album.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
New Rita Ora song is great tbh, shame about shit brown but I'm sure they'll be a filth free edit
Also HBTB >>>> Honeymoon

It's an illusion. His transformation is all hair and Retin-A (flash photography used to do that cratered punum little favor).

Underneath the shirt it's just unshaven moobs and baby fat, and underneath the leather pants it's just sweat-laced particles of blood and emptiness.

it is known

9CrW1wd.gif

Frodo

Could be cute and cheesy despite vocally being nothing special. Hope she brings her A game to it and not just a shitty quick cash in.

EDIT: Kelly Clarkson Wrapped In Red is a cute Xmas album.

I'll check KC albern. Better get that playlist ready. Christmas is just around the corner.

Nasser

High By The Beach is excellent.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach
Get high by the beach, get high
All I wanna do is get by by the beach
Get by baby, baby, bye bye

2636c52da5498b15bd0fbf0a337e8bb9.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
watching Home right now and it's trash
Rih is almost as bad of a VA as she is an actress
the soundtrack is probably one of the worst I've ever heard for a movie too

Boy look at you
Lookin' at me
I know you don't understand
You could be a bad motherfucker
But that don't make you a man
Now you're just another one of my problems
Because you got out of hand
We won't survive
We're sinking into the sand