• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
"Always Be My Baby" Dupri mix on blast via 103.9 FM last night. My car was not ready.

LTTP, but I suppose iTunes track count is a fair metric of fave standings:

1. Mariah Carey (44 tracks)

2. Leona Lewis (31 tracks)

3. Beyonce (17 tracks)

4. Whitney Houston (13 tracks)

5. Sohyang (12 tracks)

My taste is so flawless, icant

y'all don't want to see my itunes track count
ahh.gif

B-Dex

5th Harmony en Español said:
Dame dame esta niche
Baby esta noche
Uh huh mi noche
Dame dame esta noche
Dame dame esta noche
Baby esta noche
Uh huh mi noche
Dame dame esta noche

Ya dime tu ya dime tu
Ya dime tu dime que quieres tu
Y si lo que escondes tu
Es verdad, vas a tocarme tu
Yo no hablo por hablar
Ven a mi, y lo probaras
A que no te animaras
Hazlo ya o me perderas

Uh huh me llama tu mirada
Tu me pides ven mas
Uh huh todo va sellarlo
Ya no puedo esperar
Uh huh me llama tu mirada
Tu me pides ven mas
Uh huh todo va sellar
Ven nos vamos a volar

Dame dame esta noche
Baby esta noche
Uh huh mi noche
Dame dame esta noche
Dame dame esta noche
Baby esta noche
Uh huh mi noche
Dame dame esta noche

Dem lyrics

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I can't believe it's been 2 years since Roar v. Applause 😢

I remember the meltdowns
including my own

sis Applause is Gaga's worst lead single tbh. Is it better than Roar? Yes (what isn't) but I've made peace with the fact that the rest of Prism >>>>> ARTPOP. Did I lie?

I still kind of use Venus, MJH and Fashion!. Fact remains though, the album aged like milk.

xwmIudN.gif

Meowster

Mau ®;175224375 said:
Ya'll gonna look foolish when Bieber's new single drops. The song is a böp.
He always releases the best singles so I have a feeling he is going to deliver. The snippet sounded amazing.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Beiber talk

WYaYWkm.gif

There's a new king of pop in town and he's saved summer with Omen. Sam Smith didn't get hot, tan and skinny for nothing
enA3ErU.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Beiber talk

WYaYWkm.gif

There's a new king of pop in town and he's saved summer with Omen. Sam Smith didn't get hot, tan and skinny for nothing
enA3ErU.gif

How is Sam a king when he only technically "slays" when he does a collab with people who are actually slaying with what they do? Reminds me of the fighters moving goalposts with featured Artist Xtina.

How is Sam a king when he only technically "slays" when he does a collab with people who are actually slaying with what they do? Reminds me of the fighters moving goalposts with featured Artist Xtina.
What are you talking about?

Sam is trash, but his biggest hits ("Stay With Me" and that other one about being cheated on by one of the sluts in LGBT-GAF) are his and his alone.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What are you talking about?

Sam is trash, but his biggest hits ("Stay With Me" and that other one about being cheated on by one of the sluts in LGBT-GAF) are his and his alone.

I should have been more clear. Sam Smith impact on PopGAF is like Xtina's latest impact on the GP. Only liked when doing collabs.

Also Sam Smith is the reason why I dont wanna be too skinny. I don't wanna serve bubble head realness.

Mau ®

Omen is a bit of a bop but Disclosure's new stuff is literally a copy-paste of Settle. The very definition of a sophomore slump.

Mau ®;175267428 said:
Omen is a bit of a bop but Disclosure's new stuff is literally a copy-paste of Settle. The very definition of a sophomore slump.
Maybe it's just me, but Omen's constantly changing tempo gives me a headache.

Love the chords in the verses though.

save us leona

save us weeknd

save us zayn

Anyone else here perched for Jess Glynne? She's so overplayed in the UK right now but her new album is out on August 21st and I'd be surprised if it wasn't one of the biggest debuts in recent years, given that she's already clocked up four #1's (three as the main vocal feature and one of her own) and two more top tens (#6 and #2) and chances are she'll clock another solo #1 next week when her newest single is released too.
I_Cry_When_I_Laugh.jpg

Track List:

1. Strawberry Fields
2. Gave Me Something
3. Hold My Hand
4. Real Love - Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne
5. Ain't Got Far To Go - (Acoustic Version)
6. Take Me Home
7. Don't Be So Hard On Yourself (released in two days)
8. You Can Find Me
9. Why Me
10. Love Me
11. It Ain't Right
12. No Rights No Wrongs
13. Saddest Vanilla (feat Emeli Sande)
14. Right Here

Deluxe Edition:

15. Home
16. Bad Blood
17. My Love (Acoustic)
18. Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)
19. My Love (Route 94 Version)

+ her new track with Tinie Tempah - Not Letting Go

I really like her voice. Don't be so hard on yourself is divine
Bolded her singles

THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING!

I discovered Jess Glynne on soundcould. What's crazy is I didn't know she was featured in so many songs I listen too. She never gets feature credits, but she's everywhere. Recently, I have been seeing here getting more direct feature credit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom