• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope 25 (Stone) flops.

Ov96vYp.gif
Same. Enough mopey self-deprecating breakup albums, let's have some positivity and confidence in the charts!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I imagine Adele's album will be a bit more upbeat given that shes been in a relationship and has spawned a child since her last alber
prepare yourselves for the definitive mummy anthem

So you rather have Meghan Trainor over Adele? Disgusting.

gagging.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait at me reading 8 pages of Miley saying Nicki Minaj is mean and not polite and "educating" Minaj on how to talk about racial issues.
QuCPxMa.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
You will simply not come for BoA tbh.

Go back to listening to Macklebore's Downton Abbey song.

no you're right, I won't come for them. Because by tomorrow morning I will have forgotten they existed, and be all the more better for it.
tumblr_mvq2qrbY2U1sfyszho1_500.gif

As for Mackrel I made a thread to inform, not to stan. He is entirely unusable and shall be a forgotten relic in a few years.

Macklemore, forgotten? Ha impact will always live on in the gay community. Truly, a gay icon of liberation and freedom. Single handedly redefining marriage between a man and Ryan Lewis.

Floridian

All Nicki does is passive aggressively fave tweets from her stans instead of @ing. Speak up already and be about it if you think you're in the right.

L3rxovT.gif

Matt_

Meanwhile silently on twitter Nicki...
MSdjr51.png

Like these criticisms dont make any sense
Miley isnt coming out Nicki for speaking out about the inequality in music, shes coming for her as she made it about herself. And the only reason she even said anything was because she was repeatedly asked about it in an interview.

Vazra

no you're right, I won't come for them. Because by tomorrow morning I will have forgotten they existed, and be all the more better for it.
tumblr_mvq2qrbY2U1sfyszho1_500.gif

BoA shits confetti on your pathetic faves and makes them cry and say "Best of Asia" and "Yassss Queen"
aed751bc53.gif

Meowster

Low-key hope they scrap all the performances and just have Milord trash everyone and reveal their hypocrisies. She could be the VMA version of Ricky Gervais. Would be so legendary, ngl.

My, my how standards have fallen.

Zutadau.jpg

But really, Miley will fade into oblivion within the next five years. There is nothing unique about her to sustain longevity and the music market is far too fragmented for there to ever be another Madonna anyway. The day when someone mentions Miley Cyrus and 99.9% of people say "hew?" will be a great day.

Vazra

My, my how standards have fallen.

Zutadau.jpg

But really, Miley will fade into oblivion within the next five years. There is nothing unique about her to sustain longevity and the music market is far too fragmented for there to ever be another Madonna anyway. The day when someone mentions Miley Cyrus and 99.9% of people say "hew?" will be a great day.
Wait at the tea you edited in.
Anthem5.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Let me break it down. The following is basically etched in stone

TRASH - MILEY CYRUS, TAYLOR SWIFT, RITA ORTA, NICKI MINAJ, CARLI RAY JEFFERSON, SELENA GOMEZ, INDIE EUROPEAN ARTISTS OF ANY SORT, LANA DEL SNOOZE, ONE DIRECTION AS SOLO ARTISTS, OLDONNA, MEGHAN NEEDS A TRAINER, JENNIFER LOWPISS

78f880fcd3.gif

The Flop

Banned
Let me break it down. The following is basically etched in stone

TRASH - MILEY CYRUS, TAYLOR SWIFT, RITA ORTA, NICKI MINAJ, CARLI RAY JEFFERSON, SELENA GOMEZ, INDIE EUROPEAN ARTISTS OF ANY SORT, LANA DEL SNOOZE, ONE DIRECTION AS SOLO ARTISTS, OLDONNA, MEGHAN NEEDS A TRAINER, JENNIFER LOWPISS

78f880fcd3.gif

Yaaasss at you giving Fifth Harmony (Singers of the acclaimed "Like Mariah") a pass!

Mimi's impacT tbh...

tumblr_n0dlpu7aOw1r9u6tfo2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom