• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me break it down. The following is basically etched in stone

TRASH - modern day mariah carey is a hollow shell of her former self that relies on a christmas song for relevancy

78f880fcd3.gif
100% agree

Meowster

TRASH - MILEY CYRUS, TAYLOR SWIFT, RITA ORTA, NICKI MINAJ, CARLI RAY JEFFERSON, SELENA GOMEZ, INDIE EUROPEAN ARTISTS OF ANY SORT, LANA DEL SNOOZE, ONE DIRECTION AS SOLO ARTISTS, OLDONNA, MEGHAN NEEDS A TRAINER, JENNIFER LOWPISS

78f880fcd3.gif
So you hate the current music landscape. Are you a 90s music stan by chance (obviously Mariah. Whitney/Céline and the likes)?

And modern Mariah Carey is NOT trash. She's a joke, sure, and she's ruined her voice than even Xtina could dream of but Elusive Chanteuse is still, like, in her top five albums.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
4e3j63po.jpg

the new era is already starting out nicely with elegant photos, iconic interviews, groundbreaking feminism, and of course making the obsessed fume

all of this prior to even hearing the music, what an icon

8Tap5l0.gif

rhandino

Banned
4e3j63po.jpg

the new era is already starting out nicely with elegant photos, iconic interviews, groundbreaking feminism, and of course making the obsessed fume

8Tap5l0.gif
andSwbq.gif

There is absolutely nothing groundbreaking in old and tired white-centric feminism.

I can't at the short-term memory loss that some of you seem to be suffering. I mean, proclaiming Miley an icon AGAIN after the fact that she practically had to disappear from the public consciousness shortly after her Bangerz era because people was already getting tired of her and her antics.

Ch, I concede that she was a little more clever than Gaga since she decided to shut down the show before things got out of hand with the overexposure she was receiving, oh well.

Meowster

Yeah, King Bieber's new track is pretty good NGL but it doesn't really go anywhere. But his second singles are always better than his lead so we'll see where this goes.

Mau ®

Ugh.The way today bledsed us with amazing songs by Macklemore and Justin., news of Tinashe's new alberm and Miley putting Garbaj in her place.

TRASH - MILEY CYRUS, TAYLOR SWIFT, RITA ORTA, NICKI MINAJ, CARLI RAY JEFFERSON, SELENA GOMEZ, INDIE EUROPEAN ARTISTS OF ANY SORT, LANA DEL SNOOZE, ONE DIRECTION AS SOLO ARTISTS, OLDONNA, MEGHAN NEEDS A TRAINER, JENNIFER LOWPISS

Ctrl+F "gaga", "beyonce"

Alright we gewd

The former Disney star finally mentioned the 'incident' during promo for her new single Cool For Summer, when she was asked by a fan what the most ridiculous thing she had ever read about herself is.

Demi simply replied: "That I 'flicked' a girl's vagina in a meet and greet."

Here's the full fake story which was posted on Twitlonger:

"[Lovato] was rude, not classy and she lost a long time lovatic that day. I walked into the $350 M&G [meet and greet] and say hello she replies with 'fat' and I shook it off because I thought maybe I had heard her wrong. As I approached her and asked to do my pose she stared at me blank faced. I continued talking 'you saved my life' I say 'you're the reason I'm alive today.' She looks me dead in the eye and says 'you'll die soon enough fatty' and then whispered 'obesity.'

"I started crying I had never felt pain like this and she started laughing and said 'are you crying? Stop it. Stop it now' and she flicked my vagina.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/demi-lovato-insists-didnt-flick-6322283

o_O

I can't think of a GIF that would go along with this story.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
When that chorus hit I was like DAAAAMMNNNNNNN

Nice work. I'll use.

And not this [ r e d a c t e d ] talk again, please.

I know but
tumblr_ntrphxixxJ1qhft5ko1_540.jpg

LOOK HOW GOOD SHE LOOKS

The Weeknd her In The Night is quite brilliant isn't it?

The MJ influence is undeniable, and then you have the poppy, upbeat beat combined with the sinister as fuck lyrics about child sexual abuse. Best song on his new albern tbh.

Wasn't in obvious in recent pictures that Brit got work done? The lips mainly?

Either way, she's looking good, doesn't seem dead inside (genuine smiles), and she seems to be performing well on her show. Who would've thought the day would come....

Vazduh

Either way, she's looking good, doesn't seem dead inside (genuine smiles), and she seems to be performing well on her show. Who would've thought the day would come....

Lips and another nosejob (that would be her second, methinks). But yeah, she looks fantastic otherwise.

All she needs to do now is actually give us Blackout 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom