• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Anybody else think Nicki Minaj is done for? I just get the feeling people have tired of her big ass and persona.

5e1ff7cd74.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Anybody else think Nicki Minaj is done for? I just get the feeling people have tired of her big ass and persona.

5e1ff7cd74.jpg
After releasing The Pinkprint upon the civilized world + going TIDAL exclusive mess she kind of deserve it tbh... but she is not going to or at least not for now.

I mean, even with her flaw she still is >>>> [ Solar System ] >>>> Iggy...

Anybody else think Mariah Carey is done for? I just get the feeling people have tired of her destroyed voice and persona. I mean, her last album was a massive flop and now she's trying to sell her 20 year old Christmas song to the public again...

57th+GRAMMY+Awards+Arrivals+ALVShdy2JBix.jpg
Agreed. It really is a tragedy tbqh

cory64

After releasing The Pinkprint upon the civilized world + going TIDAL exclusive mess she kind of deserve it tbh... but she is not going to or at least not for now.

I mean, even with her flaw she still is >>>> [ Solar System ] >>>> Iggy...

bish whet?

The Pinkprint was amazing.

cory64

6093a06939.gif

The Night is Still Young, Feeling Myself and Buy a Heart are amazing tho...

1b8J2rm.gif

All Things Go
I Lied
The Crying Game
Get On Your Knees
WANT SUM MO
Four Door Aventador
Favorite
Trini Dem Girls
Shanghai
Win Again

Anaconda
Wayne's verse on Truffle Butter

All bops. Onika doesn't miss.

Meowster

The Pink Print is not a good album. Mariah won in that battle. Also in terms of quality. Really, none of Mimi's peers last albums were as good as Elusive Chanteuse and neither were her younger protégé's (Ariana came close). Céline might be coming though if she gets some hard inspiration with the tragedies she's been going through though.

Touchdown

Banned
The Pink Print is not a good album. Mariah won in that battle. Also in terms of quality. Really, none of Mimi's peers last albums were as good as Elusive Chanteuse and neither were her younger protégé's (Ariana came close). Céline might be coming though if she gets some hard inspiration with the tragedies she's been going through though.

Yes to all of this, and I could definitely see Celine coming back to slay at least one more time.

a8ea1cee64.gif

SaintZ

O.

Taylor got shook after Avril pointed out ha hypocrisy so she went into damage control mode by invinting her to the tour.

Seethe that Miley's tits are more popular than Lana tbh.
Seethe that you weren't able to bring up anything else besides her tits because you know I'm right and that she's bargain bin, attention seeking, tone policing g a r b a g e that always looks like she desperately needs to take another hit of crystal meth

rs_634x1024-141204050707-634-Miley-Cyrus-JR-120414.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Rebel Heart is trash but at least the video of Living for Love was pure life and Bloodbornetown was campy but cute.

Too bad about Bitch, I'm Madonna
the song and the vid
happened

0DIT4TL.jpg

VLop3as.jpg

Floridian

Only 5 people bothered to review Nick's alber?
waq685xu9z.gif
waq685xu9z.gif
waq685xu9z.gif

Well...

What Do You Mean
#1 United States
#1 United Kingdom
#1 Australia
#1 Austria
#1 Belgium
#1 Brazil
#1 Canada
#1 Denmark
#1 Germany
#1 India
#1 Indonesia
#1 Ireland
#1 Mexico
#1 Netherlands
#1 New Zealand
#1 Norway
#1 Russia
#1 South Africa
#1 Spain
#1 Switzerland
#1 Turkey
#2 France
#2 Italy
#2 Thailand
#10 Japan

Levels
#32 New Zealand
#41 Mexico
#48 South Africa
#69 United States
#78 Australia
#96 Canada
#164 United Kingdom

I didn't think Nick Jonas would end himself this early on.

xF7elyN.gif
Not many people are here for Nick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom