• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

Official VMA thread

Ts40b85.gif

It definitely, 100% won't. If it does, I will die a bit and love ha, but if it doesn't (which it won't) it won't.

These Gaga "surprise" performance things never happen. She's too full of herself to have her presence be a surprise :p

Yado

They would be pretty stupid to leave a Gaga performance as a surprise considering the hews they've been using to promote the awards.

The Flop

Banned
I'm really more percheD for Demi tbh. I think she will slay. I'm glad Selanal isn't getting the spotlight. that trash can stay behind.

The Flop

Banned
I swear Gaga could instagram her latest shit, and people would be like YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS queen of poop. YAAAAASSSS queen of Toilet Paper.

YASSSSSS Queen of the Throne!

YAaaaassss Gaga, Drop the kids off at the pool.

SLAY ME QUEEN OF POOP.

But I love her little monster for that.

Mau ®

This is why Gaga will never make a comeback. As long as she and her delusional fanbase remain commited to the belief ARTPOP was anything but mediocre she'll stay a tribute artist.

I swear Gaga could instagram her latest shit, and people would be like YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS queen of poop. YAAAAASSSS queen of Toilet Paper.

YASSSSSS Queen of the Throne!

YAaaaassss Gaga, Drop the kids off at the pool.

SLAY ME QUEEN OF POOP.

But I love her little monster for that.

This sort of happened pre-ARTPOP when she did that performance art piece in which she pissed in a bucket in front of everyone.

rhandino

Banned
rhandino sis

not from you
Sis, you know my stance on Artpop and how affected Gaga career
well, it was most like the final blow to ha
, I'm only fuming because I do remember being slayed by her... EDIT: And say what you will about Born to Die, at least that thing was kind of unique and definitely better than Artpop.

tcZ1jNZ.gif

Oh well, what do you think about the prospect of Artpop Vol. 2?

Go910hE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom