• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
So, who is going to sign for those Christina Aguilera's online singing classes?

"Christina's nuanced understanding of singing paired with her incredible natural talent will make for an exceptional and fun MasterClass with tips, tricks, exercises, and some of the surprising mental techniques behind having one of the most impressive vocal ranges in music today."

Wk9ist

It's only 90$ for, like, 2-5 hours of pre-recorded videos! Get iN!

cory64

The Weeknd really should have performed The Hills last night. It could easily shoot to #1 or #2 before Macklemore and Bieber take over.

I'm still hooked on Miley's new music. I can't at how good it is. It's quite an experience, and I'm just entranced with it. It's so beautiful. Gaga needs to take some notes, seriously.

cory64

Well that was 7 years ago

...confession

...well more like a repressed memory

I used almost every song on this alber back in the day:

napkhVT.jpg

The title was apt for when I listened to that trash.

Elephunk and Monkey Business were my shit back in high school tho. I can't even front. I still use My Humps, The Boogie That Be, and Hey Mama. RIP.

3phemeral

New JoJo has leaked - Microphone

Not as addictive as In the Dark or Sweetest Hangover, but she has a gift for crafting an excellent bridge.

TBH it might be about time for me to do an OT

Yasss! It's time. If you need help, let me know. <3

So, who is going to sign for those Christina Aguilera's online singing classes?

"Christina's nuanced understanding of singing ."

It's only 90$ for, like, 2-5 hours of pre-recorded videos! Get iN!

Wk9ist

So Lorde's still alive after all.

It just occured to me. We should be hearing something about the Mockingjay Part 2 soundtrack soon. I'm pretty sure Lorde was heavily involved with it like the first. Hopefully it's better than Part 1's tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom