• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rihsults are in, the VMA's flopped in the ratings. That's what you get when Beyonce and Gaga don't show up.

tumblr_my2qfvxlmo1t9yqs9o1_500.gif

True, and I think it's yet another byproduct of the big artists not really commanding the charts anymore. There are 7,000 viral artists getting radio time and no one is checking for these folks outside of whatever random song got the most loops on Vine.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...reasons-it-was-all-a-mess-20150830-story.html

MTV VMAs 2015: Five reasons it was all a mess

The 2015 Video Music Awards will, rightfully, be best remembered as a fiery train wreck where casualties, chest-clutching awkwardness and “oh no they didn’t” absurdity were in abundance.

Somewhere between a provoked Nicki Minaj cursing out Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber rising from the stage as if he were Christ and Kanye West delivering a stream of consciousness that did everything from exposing award show ratings ploys to announcing a run for president (jokingly, we think), it was clear that none of the pop stars who showed up bothered to care or censor themselves.

The fact that MTV put on a VMAs without Beyonce, Rihanna or Lady Gaga. Don’t ever do that again, please.

giphy.gif

I will stan Gaga again if her next music video stars a guy that looks lke Hot Ryu™
I just hope she steals the concept of Marina and The Diamonds' "How to be a Heartbreaker" video. *fans self off*

I just want Gaga to come back harder and stronger than ever. Hopefully, her prophecy in the "Paparazzi" video of everybody loving her again comes true. Let me pray to Yu Yevon.

Woof! I approve. I hope he gets a feature on her new album like her previous bodyguard did in "Government Hooker".

Back up and turn around
Put your hands on the ground
Back up and turn around
Get down

Iconic, tbh.

But Basch is hotter than Balthier.

[ S i m p l y ] bye.
I tend to think that Balthier is a little bit hotter than Basch, but I wouldn't turn either of them down, tbqh.

Ondore was my favorite man in FFXII, though. He's such a daddy. #golddigger

Government Hooker { destroyed } me tbqh

iconic

slay

legendy
You didn't lie. That and "Heavy Metal Lover" eviscerate me.

Dirty Pony I can't wait to hose you down
You've got to earn your leather in this part of town

Such an experience. ;_;

Too bad she didn't do music videos for both songs, though. :( But, at least there's the "Judas" video. <3

Touchdown

Banned
So it looks like Justin Bieber's new song may very well hit number one on Billboard in the near future. I guess his flop era is behind him.

0f58d1e553.gif

Floridian

Just call me… when your world’s crashing down around ya
wrap you up in my love, surround ya with my own body
I promise… if you need I’ll be here regardless
when your hope’s running low remember how full my heart is

Let me be your midnight sun
I'll love you when the day is done (I'll love you when the day is done)
And in the deep of night you can count on me to be your only light
Let me be your midnight sun
I'll love you when the day is done (I'll love you when the day is done)
And when the darkness comes you can count on me to light it up light it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom