• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flop

Banned
What she does best

nC0tUtB.gif

Oh my

nC0tUtB.gif

I made myself thirsty I'm sorry!

brad.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Glassheart my experimental masterpiece remains unbothered, but this is certainly a worthy addition to my discography tbh.

Not a single bad track, but also not a single amazing one.

7/10~

The album sounds dated and vocally I think we both know Leona could have done. Also multiple uninspired tracks and I agree with your score.

Phreaker

Glassheart my experimental masterpiece remains unbothered, but this is certainly a worthy addition to my discography tbh.

Not a single bad track, but also not a single amazing one.

7/10~

That's a bit of a shame. I'm downloaded it from Google Play and it imported into iTunes no problem, listening now for the first time! Give me some life this AM Leona!

Selena always slays.

According to Realty Today, Chad Kroeger was seen moving items from his and Avril's house just days after the divorce announcement. Among the items spotted were two guitars, a few boxes and a fan. The items where then placed into a car that was ready and waiting outside the couples house. Apparently, an unidentified woman was also on the scene as she helped the singer fix his items in the car.

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/9068...r-moves-out-house-help-unidentified-woman.htm

I'm really glad Avril dumped him. She deserves better.

That's a bit of a shame. I'm downloaded it from Google Play and it imported into iTunes no problem, listening now for the first time! Give me some life this AM Leona!
thots when you've listened to it tbh

still perched for ariana and disclosure (and maybe janet if she gets off the ambien) to redeem the musical landscape of autumn 2015

I'm hoping the rest of Honeymoon isn't terrible coz the title track and first single are. :(

Showing 0 growth over the course of three album cycles is troubling to say the least. Step it up gurr!

SaintZ

Yearly releases & fashion icon. Clearly the white Rihanna.
DEATH

Also, so far it's been 2/4 for me. High By The Beach and Music To Watch Boys to are cute and Freak sounds like Gods and Monsters :duca:

I plan to post the Honeymoon thread over the weekend btw (maybe a bit earlier if I have time).

Frodo

Thirsty is in the top 100 tracks of the decade and you will deal

Yes.

Edit: decided to give it a listen and

You used to be Mister all about me
Now you're just thirsty for celebrity
Best thing that happened to your ass was me
Pull down them Tom Fords, and act like you see

Lsp5GfT.gif

Boss now, you're tryin' to be a boss now
Thinking you a boss now
Boy you just looking thirsty