• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Kesha debuting a new face?
COo7xcTU8AAaazp.jpg
COo9qfZUwAALO9A.jpg
Her body looking backwards in the first pic.
Lsp5GfT.gif

Vazduh

That's probably why Wayne Coyne turned to Miley, because Lip$ha will never get released. Even before the lawsuit, Dr. Luke was against that project.

Frodo

Thank you. I thought I bought this but I only added it to my library since I pay for All Access. Gotta make sure it remains in my library if I ever cancel. :)

I'm about to cancel my subscription and move to Spotify.

I like that Google gives more money to artists, but the app has been a complete pain to use. It freezes my phone every time. And songs that used to be downloaded instantly now take ages to download.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
tbh he was starting to look a little rough when he was on jimmy fallon with ellen

Meowster

Of course. It shits on the majority of music put out today.

You better stan for the third-greatest queen of Canada after Shania and Carly Rae!
People were telling me to look into older acts like Kate Bush, Carly Simon, the more obscure Fleetwood Mac albums. Blue's been my favorite album so far. I listened to some of her other ones, namely Hejira, she is very good.

B-Dex

Th sad state of the silent hill thread in gaming made me go all conspiracy theory. So this is what I came up with:

AHS: Hotel is actually Gaga's new album and each episode title is a track name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom