• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

Mau ®;157473520 said:
eo4fE3

Zutroy

Here I was thinking I'd be bored until the 5th May when Brit's new single drops, but Rih has perked me up! Hope it's out by the time I wake up tomorrow morning.

Floridian

I'm wondering what the clean song name gonna be, because Bitch better have my money is noT radio friendly.

Edit: B**ch better have my money sounds alright?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm wondering what the clean song name gonna be, because Bitch better have my money is noT radio friendly.

Edit: B**ch better have my money sounds alright?

Girl better have my money
Chick better have my money
Beyonce better have my money
I have your money Rita.

OT-11 finally ready to slay with the impending release of #bm which I'm sure will be a song

I'm perched for Rihanna's ARTPOP era. Will #bm outperform Applause?

Vazra

Mau ®;157489966 said:
Can you stop peddling Natalia?

People stopped caring days ago. Sorry sis :/

Rihanna cared enough to use her for a song and for a look. Sorry sis.

royalan

OMG

I am literally getting high by myself (I never smoke alone) on a wednesday night in preparation for #BBHMM...

Rih, she would be proud.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Mau ®;157488685 said:
Yes, some users here think Rebel Heart is good lol

the fact that literally every person with ears in the universe agrees it's better than MDNA and hard candy except the denizens of this thread though

Vazra

the fact that literally every person with ears in the universe agrees it's better than MDNA and hard candy except the denizens of this thread though

I was one of the first bitches saying it was better than MDNA and Hard Candy so please dont mix me with these.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
so i come back after a night out and start reading this thread, expecting rih to drop some anthem and yet she has nothing to show
i am tired of her
i am also tired of the fact she is trying to copy cara's trademark eyebrows

The Flop

Banned
Sis we don't have time for Oral tonight, Rih is about to bang us out.

But Sis... I want the 5 weeks to die with something, but not Maroon 5. I'm hoping the good sis Ellie Goulding pulls it out with "Love me like you do" Let the BDSM anthem cleanse us from the scare of Mariah loosing her Perch!, and not to Maroon WHO?

Also I'm here for new RIH, but I'm nervous after the Ratchet mess that was Four, Five, Who?

The Flop

Banned
Get your [L I F E] From the the new Ratchet Anthem!

"Worth iT" from last night... live! Slay a bIT GALS

One Direction WHO? The top girl group in the US is ready to take their Perch as the supreme X Factor Group. Slay Mamas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom