• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-11| A Dramatic Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Touchdown for you Sis! From last nights livestream of the Fifth Harmony Concert,

They do a medley of your fav [M A R I A H ]

Not bad TBH

I've seen them do that medley before, they're cute. :)

Ellie's song won't hit number one I don't think, she has done absolutely no promo for it. :(
And even The Maroon 5 song is in decline. I think the only shot Mimi has left is for Rih's surprise song. It better slay.

For Rih to dethrone Bruno she would have to have a radio deal. A VERY Pop friendly song that can guarantee her 70M AI in one week and of course the Music video and Spotify release in the same week. She can do it but it would all have to fall into place.

She has March Madness

if AO can sell 300K the week of April 4, she has a shot I think

tumblr_nj9mctPmQY1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The Flop

Banned
I've seen them do that medley before, they're cute. :)

Ellie's song won't hit number one I don't think, she has done absolutely no promo for it. :(
And even The Maroon 5 song is in decline. I think the only shot Mimi has left is for Rih's surprise song. It better slay.

For Rih to dethrone Bruno she would have to have a radio deal. A VERY Pop friendly song that can guarantee her 70M AI in one week and of course the Music video and Spotify release in the same week. She can do it but it would all have to fall into place.

She has March Madness

if AO can sell 300K the week of April 4, she has a shot I think

tumblr_nj9mctPmQY1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Hoping this is the truth soon SiS!

tumblr_nlnb3fTE4J1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

rhandino

Banned
Rih better deliver with this song because I dont think I can handle a ballad with a name like that.

7D5wDim.jpg

Also, what happened to "American Oxygen"

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pay them no mind. Sit back let the post stalkers seethe. It's more fun that way. Take it from me.

64328fb166.gif
Afterall Floridian has nothing to hide unlike someone else was doing back in the day. So detective gaf cant really get much out of it.

Floridian

Afterall Floridian has nothing to hide unlike someone else was doing back in the day. So detective gaf cant really get much out of it.

All I did was link the thread here, calling out the terrible thread title & I got referred to as "top popgaf poster" like that means anything. You see a familiar name on the top page of the OT, you're gonna notice it. I don't control anyone's action on who enters which thread & what they post in there, i'm not a puppetmaster. If lurkers have an issue they can address it in my pm I guess.
9b5f67d8.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
All I did was link the thread here, calling out the terrible thread title & I got referred to as "top popgaf poster" like that means anything. You see a familiar name on the top page of the OT, you're gonna notice it. I don't control anyone's action on who enters which thread & what they post in there, i'm not a puppetmaster. If lurkers have an issue they can address it in my pm I guess.
9b5f67d8.gif

You dont really have to deal with them tbh. If the "best" thing they can do to come for you is calling you out for being the top poster on PopGAF it means they dont really have shit on you and they are using the most petty things just to make a mess that isn't really a mess. People like shitting on this community but look at us enjoying ourselves when they get steam pressed by our lack of fucks to give. Shine Bright Bitch and Blind Em.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
so i come back after a night out and start reading this thread, expecting rih to drop some anthem and yet she has nothing to show
i am tired of her
i am also tired of the fact she is trying to copy cara's trademark eyebrows

slay her. drag her. read her.

Floridian

12:05 am. Ctrl f5 iTunes; Rihanna - bitch better have my money not found.

BR4R1uj.gif

Edit: Thanks brehs. My profile literally tells people what i'm about. lol

rhandino

Banned
Waáaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaath!!!?

ibidC4NrLVH9vd.gif

Not Rih and Mariah delivering great news in the same day.

Let me give a prayer for the basics rn...

rhandino

Banned
No need for prayers if Mimi sales are lower tha MIAMCTEC
Nnnnnnnnnn

As long as she keeps making bops like "Meteorite", "Thirsty" or "Supernatural" Im going to be a very happy person though.

Also LOL at 1D death being the sacrifice needed for all these great news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom