• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

Alanis Morissette? What is she going to perform? I just had to go look if she released something that I wasn't aware of and it seems not.

I'm also wonder what Celine will be singing as she hasn't released anything new either.

I'm looking forward to these in addition to Alanis and Celine: Shawn Mendes, Jennifer Lopez, One Direction, Selena Gomez, Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, The Weeknd, and Justin Bieber

EDIT: Oh Celine is doing a tribute to victims of the attacks in Paris, "the night will take an emotional turn when Celine Dion honors the victims of the recent attacks in Paris when she sings Edith Piaf's "Hymne à L'Amour" in French".

Hey...what happened to Mackelmore?

He released a song. Did a video and a ton of high profile promo for it. It didn't even crack the top 10 of the Hot 100 (womp womp), and then nothing?

he disappeared after he saved the gays in america with his masterpiece. The hero we didn't deserve

Brhoom

Banned
Bayo I couldn't ask for a more perfect reply in the steam thread.

I've been thinking about it, who is the hardest singer to stan for? My mind is on Xtina and Britney but is there anyone worse?

What I mean is for examaple Mariah always is doing something so you are always interested in her.

Floridian

#Pray4Nasser

Adele’s 25 sold a scarcely believable 1.9m copies in its first two days on sale in the US, according to early data from reliable local retail monitor BuzzAngle – and therefore obviously shifted more than 2m copies across the world in the same timeframe.

Sixty-two percent of these US sales (around 1.18m) were digital downloads, says BuzzAngle – after Adele and her Stateside label Columbia (Sony) notoriously decided not to put the album on streaming services such as Spotify.

tofN0gT.gif

Touchdown

Banned
d it's a little cruel to compare Rih's upcoming project to the Adelenami. Adele has basically won the game, until Mariah's next era at least.

XO7qoWn.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
...why WOULDN'T she, or any other artist, need that? More exposure is a good thing for anyone, no matter how big you are.

where were you when Adallah came. She literally slumbered for like three years then popped out of nowhere to say Hello and slayeD. And she's pretty big.

And artists like Adele shouldn't need to exclude streaming services just for her sales either but here we are.

XO7qoWn.gif

That's beyond ha control tho (don't labels do that?). Artists do have a choice when selling away their artistic integrity™ for exposure tho.

XO7qoWn.gif

royalan

Some stupid Samsung promo garbage for the Tidal exclusive album with hits such as American Oxygen, BBHMM, Four5s, etc.

This shit is creepy and stupid.

Why is EVERY major pop girl fucking up this year!?!?

Just put out your damn albums.

Tour.

And say catty/stupid shit on social media.

Is it that hard!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom