• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frodo

ADELS IS COMING FOR NSYNC!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!

I totally support ha, tbh. If anyone has to break that record, better ha than Hytlor or [ redacted ].

Touchdown

Banned
ADELS IS COMING FOR NSYNC!!! HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!

I totally support ha, tbh. If anyone has to break that record, better ha than Hytlor or [ redacted ].

Jesus Baby Mary of Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUPHtqu.gif

Phreaker

everyone everywhere only talks about adele's sales and not ha music smh

#musicnotthebling #artisticrevolutionthroughthepotentialofpop

What's to say other than it is amazing and deserves the sales? If you're a fan of Adele there's really nothing to be disappointed with here.

After 7 listens, here's what I think:

Hello
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

I Miss You
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

When We Were Young
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Remedy
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Water Under The Bridge
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

River Lea
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Love in the Dark
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Million Years Ago
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

All I Ask
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Sweetest Devotion
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif
twirl.gif

Million Years Ago really reminds me of another song, which I need to figure out - I think it's a Celine song.

Yado

Is my head in the way
Cause my heart can't explain
Where we going now
Build it up, we tear down
Cared before but baby
Now I don't give a fuck

t4jCGHq.gif

25 is a great album actually and all I'm hearing in my circles is praise. Water Under The Bridge is probably my favorite so far.

Reminder that it's damn near impossible to release an album agains insurmountable hype and actually deliver. Bless ha.

royalan

I've listened to the singles, but that's it. I'm waiting until Spring to listen to the rest of the album.

I don't do depressing, piano-laden, why-does-no-man-want-me music in the Winter.

I've listened to the singles, but that's it. I'm waiting until Spring to listen to the rest of the album.

I don't do depressing, piano-laden, why-does-no-man-want-me music in the Winter.

Mama listen to Send My Love and Water Under The Bridge, they actually have a beat.

Phreaker

Adele did great on SNL, sang Hello and When We Were Young. I saw a commercial that her Radio City Music Hall performance from the other day will be on NBC Dec 14th.

Meowster

Justin's filler is very.. filler.. but the bangers on it are soooooo good. I'll Show You, Love Yourself, Company, This Feeling, Children, Been You. All great.

Frodo

this thread is more dead than your faves career.

Hope Ariana cancels her albern just so we can have something to talk about for a few posts.

Icicle

Are any of you gors playing Destiny (PS4)?

Much like many of your faves' music, I'm quite LATE...

janet-drops-apple-gif.gif

but would love to form a PopGAF Fireteam.

Battlefront?

cory64

Battlefront?

I might get into Battlefront later in the winter when work isn't so stresstfuL.

34jUvcV.gif

Dany

Banned
Has anybody listened to Delirium? Does it slay? Should I cancelé my preorder???
As a good fan pf goulding, im generally dissapointed with it. Too much filler, she jas some great standouts; i will probably see her in may. I just wish she evolved more.

Battlefront?
I have both but gave Destiny up a while ago. Battlefront is slaying me atm but I'm drowning in coursewerk atm.

Aguila

#ICONIC
As a good fan pf goulding, im generally dissapointed with it. Too much filler, she jas some great standouts; i will probably see her in may. I just wish she evolved more.

I've listened to it since that post and I do think there are a lot of filler songs, especially in the last half, but the first half of the album is a solid slay imo.

I use everything from the Intro to We Can't Move To This (except Love Me Like You Do), and also Lost and Found, Devotion, and I Do What I Love.

Floridian

Forgiveness won.

Justin Bieber earns his sixth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart, as his new release Purpose debuts atop the tally.

The set -- released Nov. 13 through SchoolBoy/Raymound Braun/Def Jam -- earned 582,000 equivalent album units in the week ending Nov. 19, according to Nielsen Music. That’s the largest weekly unit total for an album since the Billboard 200 began tracking popularity based on overall equivalent units earned in December of 2014. Further, Purpose sold 522,000 in pure album sales -- Bieber’s largest sales week ever. It surpasses his previous high, logged with Believe sold 374,000 in its first week back in 2012.

CRQERqy.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
is anyone of note even performing or is it the b-team

royalan

Hey...what happened to Mackelmore?

He released a song. Did a video and a ton of high profile promo for it. It didn't even crack the top 10 of the Hot 100 (womp womp), and then nothing?

Floridian

is anyone of note even performing or is it the b-team
I just searched here.

Alessia Cara
Shawn Mendes
Gabi Wilson
Francesco Yates
Jennifer Lopez
5 Seconds Of Summer
One Direction
Selena Gomez
Nick Jonas
Demi Lovato
Alanis Morissette
Carrie Underwood
Walk the Moon
Meghan Trainor
Charlie Puth
Pentatonix
Gwen Stefani
Coldplay
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Ariana Grande
The Weeknd
Celine Dion
Leon Bridges
Justin Bieber
Luke Bryan
Karen Fairchild

I don't care about the performances or anything about the show's content tbh.

Hey...what happened to Mackelmore?

He released a song. Did a video and a ton of high profile promo for it. It didn't even crack the top 10 of the Hot 100 (womp womp), and then nothing?
He's a one era wonder. He won't steal another grammy away from Kendrick this time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I just searched here.

I don't care about the performances or anything about the show's content tbh.

not even a single performer that I would bother looking up on youtube the next day
can't even get adele, flop awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom