• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhandino

Banned
vuk6Q5R.gif
iKoXOxJ.gif

BUT WAIT!

CVoVNqzVEAApOyr.jpg

Touchdown

Banned
Didn't your fav buy her Hollywood walk of has beens spot this year?

You're asking if she has received her star on the prestigious hollywood walk of fame? Yes she did. After years of putting it off she finally got it done. Well deserved I might add.

9f02ec3859.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Frank Sinatra's 100th birthday tribute night. She sang 'New York New York'.

Just tried looking for it and found multiple articles saying that she slayed the performance and was the best of the night yet not one working video
get it together american media

Nemesis_

Why is Gaga so hideous during PUBLIC and OFFICIAL performances but then when she's slumming the streets she serves Googoosha grade radiance

Can't wait for Gaga to snatch those Golden Globe and Oscar noms. Hoping for another flawless Oscar performance.
You stanning Queen Gaga is quite admirable. I approve.

Speaking of Gaga, I'm loving her in American Horror Story: Hotel. She's a way better actress than Madonna.

MrV4ltor

You stanning Queen Gaga is quite admirable. I approve.

Speaking of Gaga, I'm loving her in American Horror Story: Hotel. She's a way better actress than Madonna.
Well Madge's acting isn't really that hard to beat, now is it. I think she's definitely holding her own in most of the scenes and she has pretty good on screen chemestry with Evan "The Hunty" Peters.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Let us see how the golden globes go for her, nominations out in two days

She's not good enough to earn a Golden Globe, she's still relatively stiff even if that is her character. Certain cues she takes do make me think she has potential to be really good, she's not seasoned enough yet.

The Flop

Banned
She's not good enough to earn a Golden Globe, she's still relatively stiff even if that is her character. Certain cues she takes do make me think she has potential to be really good, she's not seasoned enough yet.

Even if she doesn't get an acting nom, I bet she gets a song nom for "Till it Happens to you".

MrV4ltor

Even if she doesn't get an acting nom, I bet she gets a song nom for "Till it Happens to you".
TIHTY isn't eligible for a GG, due to it being a song for a documentary. Such a trashy rule. And she is predicted to get a nom for her acting, but Kirsten Dunst is gonna snatch in her category anyway, soooo...
tumblr_inline_mml7t2wb4spy.gif

MrV4ltor

You're such a liar!
Show me a video where Madge comes close to Gaga's vocals on the Sound of Music and Sinatra tributes.
dash-kourt1.gif

Edit: Or were you tryig to shade Queen's songwriting abilities. I'm not really sure anymore. But if you were, when has M written a lyric as flawless as 'garden panty'? Only a true genius on her high point could come up with such a masterful expression.
eli_zps0932edf9.gif

Matt_

I don't think she deserves it either, but there is a bit of buzz around her right now so it wouldnt surprise me if she worked the circuit for it

Show me a video where Madge comes close to Gaga's vocals on the Sound of Music and Sinatra tributes.
ZqtONnu.gif

Do you listen to many singers? I'm sure one of the vocal stans can better demonstrate how both of those performances aren't that great.
Edit: Or were you trying to shade Queen's songwriting abilities. I'm not really sure anymore. But if you were, when has M written a lyric as flawless as 'garden panty'? Only a true genius on her high point could come up with such a masterful expression.
eli_zps0932edf9.gif
AKws9PT.gif

Okay...
Shhhhhhh, just accept it
I'll accept that you're delusional.
vz181Q1.gif

MrV4ltor

Do you listen to many singers? I'm sure one of the vocal stans can better demonstrate how both of those performances aren't that great.

Okay...

I'll accept that you're delusional.
You sound a bit pressed and reactions from critics and the GP tell me something different. Also, gifs are cute to emphazise a point, but using them after literally every sentence you write....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom