• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
tumblr_nyz2547Fcz1rv6sroo1_500.gif

YLTarY8.gif

The Flop

Banned
So are we just going to pretend that Selena isn't winning nowadays?

jyAcTir.gif

She's not.

Camilla and Shawn are tbh. They are rising fast on the radio charts. When will your non Adele favs?

giphy.gif

FH2 lead single will be out early next year, and you will repent you sins. They should have gotten a nom for Best New Artist, but I'm ok with them not getting it. Sam Hunt gonna sweep tbh.

I'm just glad the tumblr Hews weren't nominated at all, but Justice for Carly tbh.

MrV4ltor

Currently winning at beauty & the charts compared to her contemporaries. Revival was released past the deadline anyway. Poor GFY though was snubbed for whatever reason.
Adele is the only one winning at the moment, but if doing better than Demi is 'winning' in your book then I guess you're right.

The Flop

Banned
Mau ®;188352452 said:
It was a Rihanna reject too She even recorded it lol

It seems like at this poinT Rihanna rejected everything so she could go on vacations. She'f finally finishing up the AnTI music alber, sponsored by Samsung. The mess of it all. I need bops. I need to get my life, but I feel like if she felt like release AO2 and BBHM my life will be destroyed (not in a good way) by AnTi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom