• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

i c.... if the album is not out by the 2nd week of november im removing this avatar and dropping if they let us

Why the 2nd week? If we look at the Pattern of her four past releases it's something like this;

Rated R - November 20th
Loud - November 12th
Talk That Talk - November 18th
Unapologetic - November 19th.

ANTi could easily be released on the 13th or the 20th. Oh and before the
"Adele"
comments show up, I don't think Rih has that on her mind.

But then again, since the title & her definition of anti, it could also not be the typical november release. Before or beyond that.

Why the 2nd week? If we look at the Pattern of her four past releases it's something like this;

Rated R - November 20th
Loud - November 12th
Talk That Talk - November 18th
Unapologetic - November 19th.

ANTi could easily be released on the 13th or the 20th. Oh and before the
"Adele"
comments show up, I don't think Rih has that on her mind.

But then again, since the title & her definition of anti, it could also not be the typical november release. Before or beyond that.
okay, third week. I'm giving the bitch too much free passes here she gotta release something like now

Is this gonna be Rih's Yeezus (Rihzus?)? Has she mentioned what producers she's working with besides Kanye? I'm guessing Travis Scott is working with her too.

Has anyone posted the good news about Taylor Swift thinking about taking a break from music after her tour ends?

"I think I should take some time off… I think people might need a break from me. I'm going to. I don't know. Hang out with my friends. Write new music. Maybe not write new music. I don't know."

http://perezhilton.com/2015-10-07-taylor-swift-break-1989-world-tour#.VhYMLvlVhBc

I only feel bad for her cat because the torture will only increase:

CQfzYR_UcAAwyeG.jpg

Floridian

Rih's Gallery Video

Is this gonna be Rih's Yeezus (Rihzus?)? Has she mentioned what producers she's working with besides Kanye? I'm guessing Travis Scott is working with her too.

I'm not sure how expiremental the new album is going to be. Her three singles all have different sounds though. Travis was in the studio with Rih but he isn't confirmed yet as a collaborator.

Styles

Dead at Anti basically being a Kanye alber. Rhat literally has zero control over her music.

[redacted]I apologise for my ignorance.

And Taylor basically says that at the end of every era. Come next August and She'll come back and obliterate every hoe(except Adele) in the game.

I watched the episode last night. I kind of loved it.

Everything was turned up to 11 and shit was hard to watch at times but it was genuinely horrifying. Gags was surprisingly decent too and so many plot threads were set up. Also, yaaaaaasssss Kathy Bates and Sarah Paulson. And Matt Bomer's butt and the salacious foursome scene. The critics can take the L on this one. Come through episode 2.

It's DLing now, it'll be the first ep of AHS I've ever watched. Only here for Gaga tho tbqh. You can find men's posteriors on the internet quite easily tbh so I don't think you need to watch AHS for that.

Rih's ARTPOP is going to slay.

Bless this stanning, but do watch Asylum later tho. The best season of AHS.
I've always meant to but Murder House seemed 2 edgy and uninteresting for me, most people I meet stan Asylum and they were on about Coven for like 3 months then stopped so I will check Asylum at some point. :)

Servbot24

Banned
All I want from Rih is two good songs per album, and it looks like she's not even going to give us that. :mad:

You already know any song called "Beautiful Tragedy" is going to be wretched.

Every Kanye album is better than any of Taylor's output imo so I won't complain about that.

9/10 is a higher score than 8/10

ew I watched like ten minutes and wanted to turn it off. it's just visually disgusting and I'm not about that life. I like horror/thriller films but I like them to be clean/aesthetically striking and nasty skin conditions and piss filters on cameras don't do it for me tbh.

I'm excited for Rih her Reverse Warholian Expedition. Bless you and don't fuck up the singles choices. <3

I'm also excited to see that my fave slayed primetime television last night and that everybody's buzzing about her performance. I wonder how ratings were for the premiere?

EDIT: And don't talk shade on Dead Petz, that album is better than most of your faves' output tbh. Sadly no one will know or agree.

Floridian

Dead Petz is still Miley's best album but like what else is there to talk about tbh. It's not anywhere close to my top 20 I heard this year.

BefdqyP.gif

This cover was totally made by Kanye and Rih was all "whatever, FINE!".

He mixed Beyonce's nail polish with Siberian tiger blood and smeared it on, edited in one of his home-made crowns, transcribed his most recent Yelp review in braille, then told Rihanna to wake up so that she can present it in an hour. Being real though, I dig the album art. Not sure it's "present at an exhibit" tier though. But I'm a Gaga fan, so I'm not allowed to speak on that.

B-Dex

ew I watched like ten minutes and wanted to turn it off. it's just visually disgusting and I'm not about that life. I like horror/thriller films but I like them to be clean/aesthetically striking and nasty skin conditions and piss filters on cameras don't do it for me tbh.

You're a terrible Stan. The premiere was fantastic. Y'all can stay mad cause you can't handle some intestines mixed with tits and ass.

Gaga was in the studio with Tony Bennett again and was asked to be in AHS Season 6. All these forces trying to distract her from her pop comeback in 2016 tbh. But knowing her she'll probably do it all. Such a workhorse <3

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Gaga was in the studio with Tony Bennett again and was asked to be in AHS Season 6. All these forces trying to distract her from her pop comeback in 2016 tbh. But knowing her she'll probably do it all. Such a workhorse <3

'such a workhorse', okay, so how did she spent like two years making artpop when 3/4 of the tracks sound unfinished

'such a workhorse', okay, so how did she spent like two years making artpop when 3/4 of the tracks sound unfinished

Didn't she largely make ARTPOP when she was medicated due to hip surgery and was smoking 20 joints a day? Or was it before? Either way, your drag aside (which I always welcome), you can't say she isn't addicted to keeping busy. Also might as well just place ARTPOP in the technical foul category as literally everything went wrong at the same time when she wrote then promoted it. Even if the alber was a little better I doubt its reputation would have been different tbh. It was destined to be the red-headed step child of her discography. <3

Garrett's right though, the songs sound like she was messing with them for too long.

tumblr_mv7867nnIq1rqpxl6o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom