• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Janet has been nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!!!

0683577d01.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I mean surely they're fake hes missing a bunch of tattoos?
congrats to him if not though notbad.jpg

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
is that good or bad compared to previous seasons?

slightly down on freak show, up on the other three
could quite easily take the lead with the live+3day viewing figures

not surprised its down after how dire last season was. I'd imagine the decline would be much larger if they didnt have Gaga in it to drum up interest

rhandino

Banned
He mixed Beyonce's nail polish with Siberian tiger blood and smeared it on, edited in one of his home-made crowns, transcribed his most recent Yelp review in braille, then told Rihanna to wake up so that she can present it in an hour.
Can't wait for him going to all those radio shows telling people how many picture of Kim and his daughter she had while recording the songs of her album...

BefdqyP.gif

I dig the album art. Not sure it's "present at an exhibit" tier though. But I'm a Gaga fan, so I'm not allowed to speak on that.
Not this self clock tho

DjDcB0B.gif

=P

Justin Bieber's penis has leaked all over the interwebs!

0683577d01.gif
I don't understand the thirst that is generating, it looks like almost every other white [redacted] out there =/

Never really felt bad about it
As we drank deep from a lie
'Cause I felt melting magnets, babe
The second I saw you through half-shut eyes

Smoke and sunset, off Mulholland
He was talking, I was wondering 'bout
You and that girl, she your girlfriend?
Face from heaven, bet the world she don't know

Pretty girls don't know the things that I know
Walk my way, I'll share the things that she won't

Uh-oh, dancin' past the point of no return
Let go, we can free ourselves of all we've learned
I love this secret language that we're speaking
Say it to me, let's embrace the point of no return
Let's embrace the point of no return
Let's embrace the point of no return

eBUF7Iu.gif

Partition

Banned
Gaga joins AHS and the season is by far the most critically panned so far, with almost every critic commenting on her bad acting. Coincidence? What happened to that career resurgence all the monsters were hoping for?

Gaga joins AHS and the season is by far the most critically panned so far, with almost every critic commenting on her bad acting. Coincidence? What happened to that career resurgence all the monsters were hoping for?

The premiere got big buzz on social media, big ratings, and I saw more positive reviews of her performance than negative honestly. I'd check your source

tumblr_mfo8kiKyMr1qjdbydo1_500.gif

Partition

Banned
The premiere got big buzz on social media, big ratings,

Did I ask? No one cares how the first episode does. The drop offs throughout the season should be interesting, and will probably reflect the quality of the show more.

Strange it couldn't manage to beat Empire though.

Did I ask? No one cares how the first episode does. The drop offs throughout the season should be interesting, and will probably reflect the quality of the show more.

Strange it couldn't manage to beat Empire though.

Well you mentioned career resurgence, and I responded with evidence of career resurgence. But I guess I should have asked first. :p

Is Schoolin' Life the best song on 4?

Partition

Banned
Well you mentioned career resurgence, and I responded with evidence of career resurgence. But I guess I should have asked first. :p

First day ratings don't mean anything, because everyone is going in the show blind. If Gaga is going to gain anything from the show then she needs to be celebrated for her performance (already not happening) and show that her influence consistently keeps the ratings from dropping off too much.

Anyway, the best song on 4 is Love on Top followed by Schoolin Life

First day ratings don't mean anything, because everyone is going in the show blind. If Gaga is going to gain anything from the show then she needs to be celebrated for her performance (already not happening) and show that her influence consistently keeps the ratings from dropping off too much.

Anyway, the best song on 4 is Love on Top followed by Schoolin Life

Sounds like shifting goal posts though. Freakshow seemed to cause a big drop off in interest based on its finale ratings. Considering how well the ratings did it shows that people wanted to catch a glimpse of Gags. She also got a lot of viewership on Fallon the night before to talk about it, despite the other network having Bill Clinton on the show (who gets large viewership followings typically). More evidence that the public is here for her. Sounds like even if the show continues to do well or if Gaga gets more critical praise, you'll have something else to cite as problematic.

Just accept the impending rise and buy LG5 on iTunes in May 2016. <3

Is Rather Die Young the worst song on 4?

DOWN

Banned

This post is false

What ever happen to minimalism. Cute and artisy but I was expecting something more powerful that wasn't so.....well..serious.

This album better be as deep as this cover looks

FourFive Seconds and American Oxygen seem to point to yes. Bitch Better Have My Money not so much despite how much it slays.

BTW the best song on 4 is Party with the worst being Countdown

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Do any of your parents listen to pop artists? My mom is a big fan of Beyoncé & Ed Sheeran's music for some reason.

My mom likes Charli XCX True Romance and she enjoyed some Tinashe songs but she doesnt remember them later.

[Intro: Beyoncé]
Can I, baby? Can I, baby?
Can I, baby? Can I, baby?

[Verse: Beyoncé & Drake]
Can I bring you to the six where I really stay, baby?
Show you why I am the way I am
Can I tell you what I think my biggest flaw is, baby?
I try to be consistent, but I can't
Can I have an honest moment wit' you right now, baby?
Tell me who the fuck you want to be
Can I get an honest answer from you right now, baby
Cause all we ever talk about is me
Can I before I turn the lights out
'Fore I turn the lights out, tell me who the fuck you want to be
Can I call instead of text you on the hotline?
Sometimes a ninja wanna hear your voice
Can I see you right now, I know the sun is up, baby?
Sorry, I don't really have a choice
Can I ever make you feel like I'm down for you, baby?
You do so much more than that for me
Can I finally take the time and open up to you, baby?
Cause that's the side you never get to see
Can I before I turn the lights out?
'Fore I turn the lights out, tell me who the fuck you want to be

eBUF7Iu.gif

did anyone else forget this song existed

DOWN

Banned
Countdown is the best from 4 on the fact that I love it and it's the only song my Beyoncé hating group of friends said they like me playing in the car

followed by Schoolin' Life

I also like Love on Top, 1+1, and Best Thing I Never Had

Yado

Party
Countdown
I Miss You
End Of Time
Love On Top
Dance For You
I Was Here
I Care
Best Thing I Never Had
Schoolin' Life

All the bops in order of life given. Everything else can go.
tumblr_nujikwgXRX1ql5yr7o2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom