• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What are the % chances of a brokered convention?

I don't care what Reince guesses, because that's just damage control.

No idea

Is Daffy ripping off Marina?
Daffy_Duck_as_Carmen_Miranda_in_Yankee_Doodle_Daffy,_1943.jpg

Floridian

Popgaf hating another song I like, hmm. Deja Vu with another earlier single that was deemed to "flop". #1 on iTunes rn, something Focus probably couldn't do (which is understandable cuz Adele and all). And with Arih performing on SNL and all, it'll have some decent exposure.

rhandino

Banned
While I do agree that Adele and Beaver had a hand blocking Focus there is also the fact that the song didnt quite resonated with her stans or the GP that discarded the song as Problem: Revengeance.

Dangerous Woman is cute but I dont really see it smashing and I dont quite like it because it sounds like something that would fit more in Rated R than something Ariana would do even with the superior vocals and her new found enunciation.

I am a little perched for the rest of the era (except that Lil Wayne collab, ugh) because there is a chance that the rest of the material is better than this single.

Decarabia

Hmm, off the top of my head, probably Rih, Bey, Lana, Carly, Janet and Florence. I also use some of the hews people have shared in here..

Mau ®

So tomorrow Rihanna starts the ANTI-Good Vocals Tour. Which means I'll be leaving the pop scene for a few months so I keep my show a surprise.

The pilgRIHmage starts soon 😍

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Drunk and waiting for train rn and I just want to say dangerous woman has been my fucking shit all day
Such a slay
And it will lend itself to remixes so well
Come thru Ariana come thru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom