• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Zebra Katz - Marijuana
562a6df01400002200c7ab5c.gif

why its a good song
remixes of it are great too

call me gigolo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
After that mediocre album of course I would take a break so people forget about it to come back later and pretend it doesn't exist.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She deserves it
I remember her saying she felt like she didnt have a proper break because of love me like you do being such a surprise hit
that and I don't think shes coping with the criticism of her look/music/live shows very well. She's been clapping back a lot more this era so its obviously getting to her

After that mediocre album of course I would take a break so people forget about it to come back later and pretend it doesn't exist.

first of all, WHORE

did you see that video of her coming outside and spending like 2 minutes talking about how she hates paparazzi taking her photo

it was kinda awks tbh. cus they were just taking photos of her saying it LMAO

i'm glad gaga handles the paps well tbh.

did you see that video of her coming outside and spending like 2 minutes talking about how she hates paparazzi taking her photo

it was kinda awks tbh. cus they were just taking photos of her saying it LMAO

i'm glad gaga handles the paps well tbh.

It sounds awkward because she's clearly putting on an affectation of "oh god I just hate the paparazzi and how famous I am now" while actually loving it. If she really didn't like or care for the paps, she wouldn't acknowledge them.

Floridian

Ari's new lead single is coming tonight. Focus is basically her 45S (except half as successful) and is most likely scrapped from her album.

SaintZ

While Dangerous Woman sounds better than Focus quality wise, I feel that it's not catchy enough to do big numbers (at least based on the snippet). I hope I'm wrong tho because I like it.

rhandino

Banned
Not this thread dying when Ariana is soon to release ha new material.

Speaking of, her new Album comes out May 20th which happens to be the same day the 5thHewMany are going to drop.

EDIT: oh, she is releasing a week after Meghan, poor ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom