• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT-12| Welcome To The Mad House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowster

Lykke Li is a mother now. Hope those new found maternal instincts help release another AOTY (like Wounded Rhymes and I Never Learn). Her Ray of Light is imminent.

Phreaker

post an old ass random BOP that you love

Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning (2002)

or Beverly Knight's cover:
Beverley Knight - Keep This Fire Burning (2005)

or the dance version from:
Outsiders feat. Amanda Wilson - Keep This Fire Burning (2008)

I LOVE this BOP and they keep trying it, which pleases me. Maybe Tinashe should do a version for Joyride.

Yes they were! Get it Ariana, but what was happening with that jacket?

omg I'll listen to all these old bops later

I still don't get why Ariana scrapped her era after Focus? It seems to have a lot of views on YouTube. The song would've been great as well if it actually had a chorus.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
So What
Hung Up
Rolling in the Deep

Phreaker

I didn't realize there was bad blood between Mariah and her siblings. ‘You’re an evil witch, Mariah’: Brother claims ‘self-obsessed’ singer won’t pay for dying sister’s care: [redacted link to The Sun article]

tumblr_nys25ywhSM1u8gmrdo2_250.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I want to see Grimes Live

Regarding The Sun, if I were living on the streets I would not even use its pages for warmth. Disgusting paper, much like everything else under the Murdochs.

rhandino

Banned
I'm watching it now, going to prepare myself for any gif moments
Those kidz bopping to the Spice Girls.

Not them saying that there are no girls groups like them anymore, poor the 5thHewMany.
Best lead singles that come to mind

Single Ladies
Work Bitch
We Found Love
Diamonds
Bad Romance
Q.U.E.E.N

So What
Hung Up
Rolling in the Deep

Just Dance
Bad Romance
Born This Way
Applause
Ummmm, let me go and make a quick playlist to bring to the gym.

Honestly Ariana's been getting a lot of praise and after watching her SNL performance she deserves it. If only Fr*nkie Mierda wasn't her brother I would fully stan ha. Anyway I thought Dangerous Woman was pretty nice.

rhandino

Banned
Kendrick Lamar’s surprise Untitled Unmastered album debuts at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, earning 178,000 equivalent album units in the week ending March 10, according to Nielsen Music.

Elsewhere in the top 10, Adele’s 25 holds steady at No. 2 (61,000 units; down 18 percent) and Rihanna’s Anti is also a non-mover at No. 3 (58,000 units; down 18 percent).
Weird, I remember everyone saying that ANTi flopped or something.

ftr0Xpz.gif

King Beaver and Godelle remain unbothered in their current eras too, talent winning is always a good thing.

Speaking of bottles...

...I'm not the only one who gets wet, homoerotic fantasy vibes from this Coca Cola commercial, right?
oMcUT1n.png

50774_original.gif

Weird, I remember everyone saying that ANTi flopped or something.

ftr0Xpz.gif

King Beaver and Godelle remain unbothered in their current eras too, talent winning is always a good thing.
"non-mover" is an interesting idiom

Just because she's in on the joke doesn't make her less of one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom