• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOWN

Banned
I've already found some bops to use! Thanks.

FDAUaKt.gif
ahskfjdkdbdk

That video is so good
https://youtu.be/lVhYC-HzeT4

and the sequel with Frozen's Elsa
https://youtu.be/PjcyQJZpXuE

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
that minnie mouse video fucking end me

tumblr_nni2upUm7g1u73dtwo1_250.gif

Meowster

Has Katy decided on what the fourth single is now that Swish Swish is discounted and can't even enter the top seventies on iTunes?

doby

Save as Draft......

RIP Perra career, another one in the casket indeed

The whole thing is a bit of a mess really. Can't believe they're sitting on that Swish video...for what? Should have been a simultaneous release with the single.

Shame because I've warmed to her a lot this era. Even had a sex dream about her a couple of days ago, something which hasn't happened to me for many, many years. (One of those ones where you're left feeling empty and gutted for the rest of the day because it wasn't real).

Meowster

My vinyl copy of Joanne was supposed to arrive in December and it never did and I waited until just now to say something. I am probably never gonna get it but we'll see what happens. Just bought Back to Black and am perched to buy Melodrama. I want to expand my vinyl collection even further from the stuff I inherited from my grandfather and mom.
Awe. I'm in a good mood. I got in contact with Lady GaGa's team and they are resending me my vinyl of Joanne free of charge. That's so nice of them considering six months have passed.

SaintZ

All those Gemma gifs make me miss CBB tbh.

Anyway, Lana is apparently not releasing ha new song for some reason. I'm gonna get angry if it doesn't premiere tomorrow.

newyorkrunaircv.gif

WaiT... Leona was a mod and was demodded quickly, I need the tea girls.

No it's who'd be most iconic as a mod. Implying if Leona was ever made a mod she would be demodded almost immediately. Because she would be too messy to be a mod. That's what it implies.

Also lol @ the anime avatar mentioned in that poll

LVh8aGa.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
The best song on Calvin Daddy's new album is the Ariana feature.

tumblr_nni2upUm7g1u73dtwo1_250.gif
I completely disagree. I haven't listened to the full album, but Rollin', Feels and Slide are all better.

Mau ®;242251251 said:
I didn't know Calvin was releasing today.
Yeah, I'm pretty excited to listen to it. Has the chance to be one of the best albums this year.

B-Dex

I completely disagree. I haven't listened to the full album, but Rollin', Feels and Slide are all better.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to listen to it. Has the chance to be one of the best albums this year.

I heard one of his new tracks yesterday. It was a bop tbh.

DOWN

Banned
I gave it a listen just a bit ago...am kind of disappointed.

I still don't understand how people are listening to this album.

I'm not listening, I just read all the lyrics. I have no interest in TIDAL and the weird little fragmentation they have, sorry BeyJay.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I'm not listening, I just read all the lyrics. I have no interest in TIDAL and the weird little fragmentation they have, sorry BeyJay.
Lol it's cool, and apparently you can stream it for 24 hours on iheartradio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom