• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

I think there were reports that she and Simon wanted a return before, but now that seems out of the question. She may not be getting fired but it's still kind of getting the boot if THEY choose to not renew the contract for another year.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You will deal.

You don't even own the album. What kind of fail stanning? You expect your opinion to count?

iNAb5RrVPjI4r.gif

Save You Tonight. is the better of the two.....but still it could never have worked as a single....and its not unique at all. I actively hate Stole My Heart.

I think certain popgaffers just see a fast paced track with a beat and scream "OMG BOP SOOOO GOOD SEXXXXX" regardless of quality......Believe it or not there are in fact BAD dance tracks.

I will admit I am more dance centric when it comes to my music library, reason why I stan for Ke$ha, Nicki and especially Gaga but I know there are bad dance tracks, PSY, Scream and Shout, LMFAO, and Beyonce's come to mind. But Save You Tonight is more of a good feel kind of pop song than a dance type, Stole My Heart doesn't feel like 1D I will admit that, might not fit the album as a whole and its quite forgettable but its not that offensive to the ears. They both have a catchy hook , if I was to rate them I would give Save You Tonight a 2.5/5 and Stole My Heart a 2/3

I will say that I dont see myself going out of my way to hear those songs like I do for Tell Me A Lie and One Thing but I wouldn't skip them if they did come on

I will admit I am more dance centric when it comes to my music library, reason why I stan for Ke$ha, Nicki and especially Gaga but I know there are bad dance tracks, PSY, Scream and Shout, LMFAO, and Beyonce's come to mind. But Save You Tonight is more of a good feel kind of pop song than a dance type, Stole My Heart doesn't feel like 1D I will admit that, might not fit the album as a whole and its quite forgettable but its not that offensive to the ears. They both have a catchy hook , if I was to rate them I would give Save You Tonight a 2.5/5 and Stole My Heart a 2/3

I will say that I dont see myself going out of my way to hear those songs like I do for Tell Me A Lie and One Thing but I wouldn't skip them if they did come on

Yeah I don't have much love for most dance tracks. Really only liked a handful this year.....I am just tired and jaded about them I suppose.

royalan

Oh, I long for the days when attractive men were actually making good music...

Young Justin
DDqJz.jpg

Enrique, before his music went to shit
I bopped to "Tonight I'm Fucking You" tho
XVNJe.jpg

Usher, again before his music went to shit
P59Xd.jpg

Tyrese, during his one good album era
nOZDZ.jpg

Craig David (*.*) during his brief period of relevance
jyHcU.png

Missing anyone?

i was listening to my rihanna singles today and i am thoroughly stanning. she has amassed such an iconic hits collection. let me submit my navy application.

Aguila

#ICONIC
i was listening to my rihanna singles today and i am thoroughly stanning. she has amassed such an iconic hits collection. let me submit my navy application.

mhm, she certainly has had her share of hits.

iFMoP02KR3ysX.gif

I would buy a greatest hits album since I don't own all of her singles *.*

DMeisterJ

Banned

No lies spotted.

xcABM.gif

Not just her catalog of #1s (one of the only current generation stars who could release a whole album full of #1 singles), but all of her hits period. I think at last count she's at almost 30 top 10 hits. A crazy amount to clock in six or seven years.

Trigger

I'm ready. Last I checked I was tied with Wafflecakes and a few others in my predictions.

Tonight the votes will show how accurate I am. I'm ready to claim my prize.

ib16fJ37rataQh.gif

#ShineBright
#GodBlessTheNavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom