• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

I aint even mad.

2F6qh.gif

idYxMuHynwMFh.gif

I post this gif on behalf of Saintz who can't be here right now.

This is.... TOO MUCH!

GO LANA! GO LANA!

Well deserved.

*claps*

Good job POPGAF!

Aguila

#ICONIC
Now this girl tries so hard to be American with her flags
and themes. I respect that but it is not working, and it needs
to be fixed. I dont think I want her to be representing my country
so please move to Europe or somewhere else.

She has moved to Europe :(

last place....

iSINHGRR8dS3l.gif
Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

Just because you sell your record alongside PIZZAS, doesn't mean it's just as delicious. Most people probably used RED as a napkin, and threw it away as they should. She should have just packed in the CD with Maxi Pads, which would have been more appropriate. Can't change what has been done, though.

Artemisia

Banned
Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

Just because you sell your record alongside PIZZAS, doesn't mean it's just as delicious. Most people probably used RED as a napkin, and threw it away as they should. She should have just packed in the CD with Maxi Pads, which would have been more appropriate. Can't change what has been done, though.

too bad red is better than some of the albums up there.

and the critics agree

oop

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
You are a brave soul.....revealing you Erectile Dysfunction so openly.

Truly a trend setter.

(also you punned off the wrong album......)

Be kind Waffle, Take Me Home wouldnt have charted without the votes of others including pupi18, 1DGaf coulndt have made them chart by ourselves

ibd8wPq2uE9SR2.gif

Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

Koodo

Banned
Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't hold back.
iV41hOveCe1S5.gif

Nemesis_

I might wait until we get past #6750 to post.

EVERYONE GO

I want to post the final award while everything is fresh and clean.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Might wanna walk the other way.

Lol I could be giving him an essay or a doctors paper saying I dont have that issue. You people are dirty minded. Jizzus.

Dont you have a bf? What happened there?

Read up there ^^

Also I'm trolling around.

BTW You guys could ask him about that "thing" if you like. Ha! Receipts without needs of pics!

Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

yes, drag that flop album to the pits of oerba

Be kind Waffle, Take Me Home wouldnt have charted without the votes of others including pupi18, 1DGaf coulndt have made them chart by ourselves

ibd8wPq2uE9SR2.gif

lol.

I knew they were never going to win. Placement doesn't matter......1D still has has more success than all of their fav's this year (Take Me Home has outsold RED every week WW since its release even). Their pressedness only serves as a reminder of how dominant the boys have become.

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

Nemesis_

yes, drag that flop album to the pits of oerba

nawt oerba
bnviwenvioewifnfcewmcs

lol.

I knew they were never going to win. Placement doesn't matter......1D still has has more success than all of their fav's this year. Their pressedness only serves as a reminder of how dominant the boys have become.

ibx6BNti7d541r.gif

Yes because they are a group of five boys who are attractive to women and some terrible men worldwide means that they are "dominant".

SALES truly are indicative of quality.

A fucking mess.

botty

Banned
Perfect.

SALES =/= QUALITY

What kind of read.
ifnid5YU117Z0.gif

royalan

YASSSS - the only thing keeping me warm in the bitter chill that is Lotus' snubbing is the fact that RED didn't chart either.

DMeisterJ

Banned
nnnnnnnnnnnnn this whole page is killing me

The random RED dragging, and the 1D people not understanding that the two people here who stan them couldn't get them on the charts. A lot of people upvoted them. And then this Erectile Disfunction mess.

YASSSS - the only thing keeping me warm in the bitter chill that is Lotus' snubbing is the fact that RED didn't chart either.

Misery loves company.

Shame RED's first week NA sales will likely outsell LOTUS lifetime WW, kii

Aguila

#ICONIC
I am satisfied with these awards.

Lana definitely slayed 2012. I can't wait to see what she has in store for the world in years to come.

ibuQbwQUIi1x3x.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
nnnnnnnnnnnnn this whole page is killing me

The random RED dragging, and the 1D people not understanding that the two people here who stan them couldn't get them on the charts. A lot of people upvoted them. And then this Erectile Disfunction mess.

PopGAF OT 4: Cultural Mess

I am satisfied with these awards.

Lana definitely slayed 2012. I can't wait to see what she has in store for the world in years to come.

ibuQbwQUIi1x3x.gif

The best one won the most awards tbh. :)

SaintZ

SCREAMING at the Oerba reference. The Dalai Lana has been crowned and all the haters can seethe.

*goes back to his hot wings*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom