• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Been replaced.

miguel-pimentel.jpg

Thats the pocket size version.

Fey

Banned
i accidentally clicked on IE and found this on the homepage

iCJgyCFSMx5nO.png

their list had like every guy imaginable from Tom Cruise to You.

By this point we can honestly say that we all have a chance of dating Taylor Swift as she works her way through the XY-carrying population.

Trigger

Miguel is doing so many things to me with these pics.

Anonymous Question: How does Pop-GAF feel about R. Kelly?

Personally, I think he pees on underage girls. The rest of you?

He's a decent R&B artist. The kind of person I wouldn't turn off if he came on the radio, but not someone I'd actively seek out.

royalan

Feelin on your boo-oooty.

Your boo-oo-ty...

R Kelly WAS the undisputed king of radio-friendly R&B for much of the 90s/early 2000s. Some great stuff.

But I will say all that drama with peeing on little girls coincided with a noticeable drop in quality. Karma, I'd say...

botty

Banned
12 minutes.

iUlgFIdmJIBbe.gif

Feelin on your boo-oooty.

Your boo-oo-ty...

R Kelly WAS the undisputed king of radio-friendly R&B for much of the 90s/early 2000s. Some great stuff.

But I will say all that drama with peeing on little girls coincided with a noticeable drop in quality. Karma, I'd say...

And then there was that messy R. Kelly vs Jay-Z beef. Never has there been such a vicious battle between two divas.

B-Dex

I just remembered local radio is DRAGGING swift for filth. They call her maneater now. Even when they announce a song Trouble by maneater coming up etc.... I cackle in the car everytime.

It's the remix to ignition
Hot and fresh out the kitchen
Mama rollin that body
Got every man in here wishin
Sippin on coke and rum
I'm like so what I'm drunk
It's the freakin weekend baby
I'm about to have me some fun

ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

But he pees on underage girls.

royalan

Stefan™;46574417 said:
After 6 years of absent and he still managed to hit number 1. :)

Thrift Shop is vile.

He handled his comeback hype well. He could have released audio of Jessica Beil slapping him across the face with a dildo and it still would have gone #1 on hype alone.

This sudden drop warms my heart. S&T is such a shitty song.

Thrift Shop is amazing. The best song I can compare it to in terms of appeal, reach and personality is Gold Digger. I hope it continues doing well.

Also Macklemore is a wonderful advocate for gay rights (which is integral in the hip-hop community) and he's also super cute to boot.

Bladenic

Thrift Shop is amazing. The best song I can compare it to in terms of appeal, reach and personality is Gold Digger. I hope it continues doing well.

Also Macklemore is a wonderful advocate for gay rights (which is integral in the hip-hop community) and he's also super cute to boot.

Yes sis Stan. His album is amazing. Thrift Shop is actually not at all what the rest of the songs are like.

Happy Birthday Pupi! May all your wishes come true.
And, may one of those wishes be that ARTPOP actually releases, please and thank you.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy Birthday Pupi! May all your wishes come true.
And, may one of those wishes be that ARTPOP actually releases, please and thank you.

Thanks a lot lastinline sis! ^_^

I'll put ARTPOP on my list and some extra success for Kelly ;)

I already said it in the gay thread, but happy birthday. Have some #cake too.

images

Thanks for that Hunky cake sis *.*

Happy Birthday!

ibuVsHGx1QeZFB.gif

Thanks a bunch sis.
tumblr_lr0o77Uij91qfjedco1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom