• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

Good idea thanks!

Should be added to the OP for quick reference imo.....though I am sure Marius has something planned.

Yes, Aguila better add it to the OP before someone comes in here and complains.

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

... I thought I was the only one who did this.

Nope.

Though it does get out of hand with me because I tend to write in a "stream of consciousnesses" kind of way. So often what I type doesn't quite make sense. So they I have to revise it.

I am not sure how many edits I made to my Ke$ha review after I posted it lol.

Stefan™;45567009 said:
Yes, Aguila better add it to the OP before someone comes in here and complains.

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

I don't get it.

Its just for easy reference.........so you don't have to ask for a link or scroll through a bunch of pages to get the info you want.

Styles

I don't get it.

Its just for easy reference.........so you don't have to ask for a link or scroll through a bunch of pages to get the info you want.

I was making a light joke in reference to something that happened several moons ago~

Edit: These Pokemon sprites are killing me.

ibqCGgdQZAZBpC.gif

Mumei

Nope.

Though it does get out of hand with me because I tend to write in a "stream of consciousnesses" kind of way. So often what I type doesn't quite make sense. So they I have to revise it.

I am not sure how many edits I made to my Ke$ha review after I posted it lol.

... I have noticed.

Bladenic

As I said, not really "everywhere".
Spr_5b_023.png

I believe you. Although I have read of deadly spiders crawling through shower drains and up toilets... But I guess that can happen anywhere.

Also Bruno Mars on The Voice. I hope this song isn't the next single, if it ain't Moonshine or Treasure then flop.

Mumei

Eh its not really something I can control. Its way better than it use to be. I speak that way too.......it gets confusing.

I have an autism spectrum disorder...high functioning though

It is an easy fix; you just have to stop a moment before pressing Submit reply, read what you just wrote and see if it makes sense / looks okay.

Nemesis_

Portland? Must be 'ironic' snacks
463.gif

these pokemon gifs are just everything. i am screaming.

They really are, when will other franchises.
Spr_5b_479R.png

#NEVER
Spr_5b_479L.png

I can't believe there is a Pokemon who morphs into different household appliances RIP

Eh its not really something I can control. Its way better than it use to be. I speak that way too.......it gets confusing.

I have an autism spectrum disorder...high functioning though

OIC.
Spr_3e_055.gif

Bladenic

I been on my phone all day so I couldn't post Pokemon sprites. Too bad.

But lets not pretend that Luke isn't an integral part of Kesha and that most of her best songs have him as a producer. She's finished without him.

Nemesis_

But lets not pretend that Luke isn't an integral part of Kesha and that most of her best songs have him as a producer. She's finished without him.

I am about to go mobile for the day too RIP.

Also CeCe is an XFACTOR GIRL

It seems so.

I would pretend to be sad but I'm not.....

As much as Warrior was a good album it was a lot of the same. There is nothing left I really interested in hearing from her at this point. RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom