• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

I need to get my Ashanti post out before her new album comes out.

She's about to slay.

The songs are truly prophetic

wRwps.png

help im in tears
351_w.gif

I am glad someone here understood ;D

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Give me all your love boy
You could be my boy, you could be my boy toy
In the nick of time I could say a sicker rhyme
124.gif

Cause its time for change like a nickel and a dime
I'm Roman, I'm a barbarian, I'm Conan
You were sleeping on me you were dozin'
Now move, I'm goin' in!!
124.gif
124.gif

You have all the L-U-V
I gave you everything you need
563.gif

Now it's up to y-o-u
Are you the one, shall we proceed?
563.gif
563.gif

Sw-sw-swag shh
No one gives you this
Supersonic bionic, uranium
339_23435374307_3579_a.jpg

So I break ‘em off tricks
Let's pray that it sticks
I'ma say this once, yeah I don't give a shit

Edit: Oh I see we have moved on...

Nemesis_

Give me all your love boy
You could be my boy, you could be my boy toy
In the nick of time I could say a sicker rhyme
124.gif

Cause its time for change like a nickel and a dime
I'm Roman, I'm a barbarian, I'm Conan
You were sleeping on me you were dozin'
Now move, I'm goin' in!!
124.gif
124.gif

You have all the L-U-V
I gave you everything you need
563.gif

Now it's up to y-o-u
Are you the one, shall we proceed?
563.gif
563.gif

Sw-sw-swag shh
No one gives you this
Supersonic bionic, uranium

So I break ‘em off tricks
Let's pray that it sticks
I'ma say this once, yeah I don't give a shit

This is absolutely fantastic what kind of flawless

Not Ashanti having an actual song called "RIP".

I prefer SHE CAN'T and NEVER SHOULD HAVE.

Mau ®

ITZ presents:

MY TOP 10 FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME (PART 1)

Note: They're not in any particular order.

Fiona Apple - Extraordinary Machine

Extraordinary-Machine-2005-Fiona-Apple.jpg

"Extraordinary Machine" is Fiona's 3rd studio album. Its got an interesting story behind it as it was sitting waiting for release for almost 3 years. Fans got so upset they went to Sony's HQ in NYC and picketed the label. It appears tho that it wasnt as much as Sony being displeased with the project as much as Fiona didnt like the actual product. Given the interest though, Fiona and Sony decided to re-record the tracks with a far more sophisticated sound. Im actually one of the few that prefer the released product to the unreleased version.

ITZ recommends: Extraordinary Machine and Parting Gift

Coldplay - Viva la Vida or death and all his friends

vivalavida.jpg

As soon as the first snippets and leaked intrusmentals of Coldplay's 4th album found their way onto the net I knew this album would slay. Viva La Vida is an incredibly british album IMO. It is inspired by British everyday locations as well as folk-tales. This album features some of the best production work this side of Enoland and Im pretty sure Bono was probably pressed he didnt record this kiiii.

ITZ recommends: Strawberry Swign and Lovers in Japan

Britney Spears - In The Zone

51-dUcyNoOL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

In The Zone was mindblowing to my 10yo self. I had bought the other Britney albums before but even then I knew they sucked beyond the singles. In The Zone however was pretty damn near flawless. It was the album where she shed her kiddy image and decided to be a pop's stealth avant-gardist. To this day quite a few of the tracks hold up well in today's electro climate. She's had more cohesive albums after this like Blackout and Femme Fatale but "In The Zone" remains her most experimental and adventurous album ever

ITZ recommends: Early Mornin' and Breathe On Me

Nemesis_

Breathe On Me is flawless and compelled me to buy my first ever Britney alberm ever in it's entirety.
465.gif

I also own Coldplay's discography but I don't stan too hard these days >_>

royalan

Because of THIS:

fhFEn.jpg

I will ALWAYS be checking for Ashanti. That album told the urban-flavored story of my LIFE and all the triflin' men who have been in it!

Waalj.gif

Mau ®

Breathe On Me is flawless and compelled me to buy my first ever Britney alberm ever in it's entirety.
465.gif

I also own Coldplay's discography but I don't stan too hard these days >_>

Breathe On Me slayed me so hard.

I need to high to it *.*

Trigger said:
ITZ, I love Lovers in Japan. What kind of flawless taste? *.*

It was my favorite track on the album right away. I grew to love Strawberry Swing plus some stuff happened to me personally that made me completely relate to that track. Its now my fave.

Do you like Coldplay or any particular album of them?

Mumei

I actually explained my situation to Mumei already when he invited me to post. Maybe I should share. I'm actually not really fond of pop music overall (not like you at least), I just like your gifs and the funny way you post. :p

omg

I want you to staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. The #NAVY needs more members. Rih does slay.

What have I done?

We about to get these Pokegifs banned
044.gif

ixjTXYH9jNRTb.jpg

Moderation, people. You don't need to have them in every post, or to spam them in your posts so it goes "line of text - Pokemon - line of text - Pokemon - line of text - Pokemon" ad absurdum.

Trigger

Moderation, people. You don't need to have them in every post, or to spam them in your posts so it goes "line of text - Pokemon - line of text - Pokemon - line of text - Pokemon" ad absurdum.

POP-GAF doesn't know what some of these words mean.
bhuHH.gif

It was my favorite track on the album right away. I grew to love Strawberry Swing plus some stuff happened to me personally that made me completely relate to that track. Its now my fave.

Do you like Coldplay or any particular album of them?

A Rush of Blood to the Head is probably my favorite, and the first album of theirs that I bought. It's also got The Scientist which is like the perfect love song.

Partition

Banned
What have I done?

ixjTXYH9jNRTb.jpg

There's a Pokemon called Numei tho
322.gif

bless

Nemesis_

Interesting. I hope that's the truth though. She sounds pretty fucking dumb if it weren't.

I still like Warrior but I am a little bit off Kesha as a person. >_>

royalan

RCA

This is cute but KE$HA IS A SINKING SHIP.

QUICK WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR QUARTER DIVERT ALL REMAINING "WARRIOR" FUNDS/ASSETS/PROMO TO #LOTUSPROMO!

IT'S YOUR ONLY HOPE!

DMeisterJ

Banned
RCA

This is cute but KE$HA IS A SINKING SHIP.

QUICK WHILE THERE'S STILL TIME TO SAVE YOUR QUARTER DIVERT ALL REMAINING "WARRIOR" FUNDS/ASSETS/PROMO TO #LOTUSPROMO!

IT'S YOUR ONLY HOPE!

Let's not be hasty. Warrior has a #2 hit song.

Your Body peaked in the twenties. Their money is being well spent at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom