• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Tschumi

mxLMrLN.jpg
OreFDmr.jpg
i prefer u with ur hair out! (possibly erroneously remembering ur old avatar) and am i wrong or have you toned down tamed a goatee? top marks!

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Man, it's true - y'all are attractive. I looked really youthful until my hair started dying a few years ago and years of sun damage caught up with me. 30's can be brutal on a man.

Now I'm trying to reverse all that as much as possible. Didn't realize it was actually possible to bring hair back, but I'm learning otherwise now. Anyone else on that train?

Never took care or my skin either or wore sunscreen so I've got some work to do there as well. Should be sort of a fun hobby if you can see your appearance visually improving though, so I'm kind of enjoying it.

That said, all the baldies in here look damn good. I just can't pull it off.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
I was joking about the plant but I like this one better.
I've always found the idea of this OP pretty cool. We aren't doxxing ourselves but without seeing a photo; sometimes the most we have to make of our fellow gaffer's appearance is their avatar. I'd have to nominate Bernkastel Bernkastel to post a picture for that reason. I've seen several posts on the board where people are calling him a girl based on the AV. If not him...you're up Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

Majmun

what are you looking at? Was she hot?
I’m currently in Marbella. Ironic thing is that looking up is the only place where you won’t be finding hot people here. It’s full of hot people, intimidating at times.

But I’m in a relationship, so it stays inside the pants 🍆

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I've always found the idea of this OP pretty cool. We aren't doxxing ourselves but without seeing a photo; sometimes the most we have to make of our fellow gaffer's appearance is their avatar. I'd have to nominate Bernkastel Bernkastel to post a picture for that reason. I've seen several posts on the board where people are calling him a girl based on the AV. If not him...you're up Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage
You’ll have to wait until I retire. Then I won’t give a fuck.

Top Bottom