• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
I'm in this picture. :)

gFwgmeT.jpg

Lol i was a moron back in the days after starting bb

wykBc1C.jpg

The phone was a sony ericsson k700i if i remember well (or a nokia N82 maybe)

If i get 50 likes i have one with slip and big bulge on sight:messenger_fire:
With a little more hair you'll look just like your avatar 😂👍🏽

Is that your steady muscle mass, or have you had even more gains since then?

GymWolf

Gold Member
:( I’ve scared the guys! Oh well it was fun while it lasted!

pics?
Lol
I stopped doing those type of pics like 10 years ago ( i felt like a moron :lollipop_squinting: ), and i don't think i have recent nude pics of me.
Maybe i'm gonna post something more recent but with some clothes on tomorrow, i need to check my photo folder...

Zeroing

Banned
I stopped doing those type of pics like 10 years ago ( i felt like a moron :lollipop_squinting: ), and i don't think i have recent nude pics of me.
Maybe i'm gonna post something more recent but with some clothes on tomorrow, i need to check my photo folder...
i think my definition of nude pics is different than yours!

I am joking. No need to post. I just like to reply with gifs!

GymWolf

Gold Member
i think my definition of nude pics is different than yours!

I am joking. No need to post. I just like to reply with gifs!
The thing is, i don't really like taking pics or being in pics because i'm not very photogenic (that has nothing to do with being pretty or not, some people just hate the camera)

In my last 10 trips in foreign countries i have a total of like 30 pics total? normal people take that amount in 15 min...

I just like to enjoy the moment and the trip without having a fucking smartphone in my hands all the time, i hate this shit and i'm a shit photograper :lollipop_grinning_sweat: also i usually visit amsterdam A LOT and when i'm there i'm stoned 24\7 and you don't wanna see my stoned face (that you can probably find in some pics in this very topic)

Probably never did a selfie in the last 10 years...

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
The thing is, i don't really like taking pics or being in pics because i'm not very photogenic (that has nothing to do with being pretty or not, some people just hate the camera)

In my last 10 trips in foreign countries i have a total of like 30 pics total? normal people take that amount in 15 min...

I just like to enjoy the moment and the trip without having a fucking smartphone in my hands all the time, i hate this shit and i'm a shit photograper :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
Oh, well as a photographer I can tell you that all is about angles and light and being comfortable.
Nothing wrong about enjoying the moment without taking photos. Sometimes being in a place, be in the moment is more valuable than taking 300 photos.

I took many portraits of people for an exhibition and the best portraits are always the ones were people aren’t posing.

Top Bottom