• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arucardo

The phone always gets some amusing reactions when I take it out, especially in bar's. On more than one occasion everyone at the table ends up taking out their phone just to compare the size, lol.

Pro

I used hair product for the longest time but stopped a while back and life is way better. Just wet it and shape it with your hands. No comb needed. Even if it looks a little disheveled it still looks good.

AcridMeat

Banned

The phone always gets some amusing reactions when I take it out, especially in bar's. On more than one occasion everyone at the table ends up taking out their phone just to compare the size, lol.
And then you make the pose in your avatar and it's a swell ol' time. :D
I used hair product for the longest time but stopped a while back and life is way better. Just wet it and shape it with your hands. No comb needed. Even if it looks a little disheveled it still looks good.
Yes, exactly!

SuperÑ

OptionN, ShiftN
Hey, this is me:

j49bDkYekjCWM.jpg

-Eddman-

Yesterday in the line of duty with a local pop singer. I'm the fat, bald guy

1BEJ2v3.jpg

Actually I'm the skinny dude with the camera

totoro'd

Probably my last selfie with a beard for the time being. Think I'm gonna go clean shaven again in the next week or so. Need a haircut too.. my hair is so thick, it gets ridiculously hot during the summer.

ibzE1qfcp2zPA0.JPG

Shows how observant I am that I didn't even realize the pic thread had gotten moved here, but anyway, you look great either way Meier (although I prefer the beard, sacrifices must be made)

Kisaya

Went to see Marina & The Diamonds last Wednesday. It was her last Electra Heart show and she was amazing! Here's me with a lil heart on my cheek, haha.

vU8FqOll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom