• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Why is there a half naked man in the background? Not that i´m complaining :p.

(It went something like this)Ninja, when do I get to see your magnificent visage? Your posts get me so hot! You're the hottest member of GAF. I love you.
I'm hideously unattractive.

Not really, I'm a devilishly handsome bastard, you guys just aren't ready for this jelly.

I will soon, when you least expect it. Like a true ninja.

Edit: oh, you edited your post! Nobody cares...

soepje

I'm hideously unattractive.

Not really, I'm a devilishly handsome bastard, you guys just aren't ready for this jelly.

I will soon, when you least expect it. Like a true ninja.

Edit: oh, you edited your post! Nobody cares...

Haha! I edited it because i realized i don´t post pics in this thread that often either, so it wasn´t my place to comment :p.

But post a pic! I´m sure you will fit right into pretty gaf :).

MYE

Its been a while

xMYO1bS.jpg

Goddamn I look pale :/

edit:

nice suits everyone!

LTTP but GAF made me remember I own this:
totoro5cjs2.png

I think this pic gave me a cavity :p

Kyon

Banned
Hey, im from the center of the country like one hour away from the capital, little town called Yamasa. u from DR?

not exactly but i went every year since i was a baby lol. My family are immigrants from there (Sabana De La Mar in Hato Mayor Province) :D

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Since I'm getting blind, I had to get glasses so of course I tried to find some hipster ones:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/970070_10152851134900046_702986302_n.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I'm going blind this year as well :(, hipster glasses don't suit me though.

glasses + disheveled with a wannabe beard:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/liaSC8C.jpg

to new haircut still with a wannabe beard:
d14dDg1.jpg

Do I win most pale?

I have no idea how hair works, Dany. I see people with their hair spiked but I guess I must have lost the instruction manual for my hair and can't work out how to do anything even remotely similar.

>_>

(._.)

Banned
I have no idea how hair works, Dany. I see people with their hair spiked but I guess I must have lost the instruction manual for my hair and can't work out how to do anything even remotely similar.

>_>
Spend 30 minutes in the mirror one morning and get it down. Get a feel of the way your hair grows then do what the guy above me said. Play around with styles and don't be afraid to start over. You'll get it down!

Fuk hair doe. Be like me and fuk it up for the summer ._.

AcridMeat

Banned
New haircut. Also, my phone is huge haha.

img-20130530-wa00022eqhs.jpg
Holy toledo!
Phones are getting so big they're going to start controlling us. Nice haircut though.

To add to the hair conversation, I only like my hair in the mornings waking up and straight out of the shower. I don't like the feeling of hair products so I'll just spend the day flopping it around. In the end it's still just hair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom