• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
v1gb.jpg

sucks to be chubby >.<

I didn't see this before. I love Canadian accents. Add an 'eh' and I'm putty in your paws :eek:
Sadly I'm not from around Sydney so I don't fit your Aussie list :(

:D

Honestly I just said Sydney because the cute Aussie girl I used to work with was from there :p I'm not particularly knowledgable about the different areas differences in accent. I'd probably like yours.

Canadian accents vary pretty wildly from west coast to east. I'm from Ontario so you can at least understand me unlike some of the ones down east.

I'm a sucker for most accents, I love South African, Australian, Canadian, and everything in between.

The only accent I really dislike is Welsh. I guess growing up around an accent for 24 years is enough to put you off.

Recently I have developed a big love of the Geordie/Mackem accent, can't quite put my finger on why....... ;)

Hackbert

what happened here o.0.. is that some inside joke?... i would like to comment on your pic, but it does not even show for me ..*scratches head*

NinjaBoiX

Ironically, his over reaction kind of played right into the joke. He should've just rolled with it, or posted this gif, just because it's awesome:

iu00oElWFz7dD.gif

NinjaBoiX

why is he banned now? if he was honestly offended that's kinda unfair
He really over reacted though. You can't just scream "fuck you scumbag" to other members without consequence. As I say, it was totally the wrong way to go about it anyway, he played right into his hands!

He'll be back I'm sure, it was just an angry outburst. I doubt he meant any real offence.

AcridMeat

Banned
I fucking love being able to read your posts in your voice now Ninja, holy moly is it grand.

I know nothing of the situation but I hope it's a short ban for his sake. :/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
He got banned because on Neogaf is it forbidden to jerk off to Meryl Streep.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It's probably all British-y.

Is he British? I don't know.

NinjaBoiX

Oh god, never change PYPGAF! That was I high concentration of lulz in such a short number of posts!

Trab, nailed it.

Acrid knows my deep, alluring, Mackem intonation can't be described in words. I'm sure we'll meet some day trab, I'll serenade you with some Jimmy Nail.

Edit: oh shit, Woodie just threw me a bone! It's late man, peeps are asleep. I'll do it tomorrow.

You bunch of wierdos....

:D

Omikron

*blinks*

I have no idea what is going on and it is early.

Back to the accent discussion, but South African is THE worst. :< Australian drawl can be pretty irritating as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom