• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

(._.)

Banned
uDDrHym.jpg

i cut the side of my head shaving it somebody please kiss it better ;_;

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So I finally get to my laptop, go to the site and there's nowhere for me to record myself. Is there some secret thing I have to do to do this?
Edit: why top of the page again. Why!

So I finally get to my laptop, go to the site and there's nowhere for me to record myself. Is there some secret thing I have to do to do this?

Do you have an add on that disables scripts (e.g. Noscript)? The frontpage should just say "click to record", there's almost nothing else there.

NinjaBoiX

Edit: why top of the page again. Why!
You need a mic apparently, even though I'm using my phone! I tried a bluetooth headset, nope, x360 headset is the wrong size.

I've hit a wall GAF, I have no mic, my headset doesn't want to know, and I can't just use my phone mic apparently.

I'll try a few more things, see if I can sort it out.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What accent do people say you have? I could hear the Aussie twang when you said Australian.

Bf stole my good laptop. Will boot up the old one and get my terrible terrible voice to you all soon

Edit: and by stole I mean commandeered to play wow

You can always tell an Australian from the way they say "ostralya" the same way you can always tell an American by the way they say "murica"

AcridMeat

Banned
Still an awesome avatar Roboleon!

Gah seeing all these vocaroo links and not being able to listen is like having fresh baked cookies in front of me. |:

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Pre Wargaming press party.

mevdki0.jpg

I sure as hell hope no post Wargaming party photos exist.

I derailed the hell outta this thread with my accent comment lmao

I'll record my voice in about 30 minutes or so. As a TexanGAF ambassador.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom