• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TL4E

A random girl asked me to send her a sexy pic, so I went the sunglasses at night and Sonic shoes route. I don't care what you think but I feel pretty damn sexy.

JTSQ6YA.jpg

Manly as hell. Stamp of approval.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Done.

I handled it, np!

Liar! Yoshi why...I was expecting a juicy pm but alas my inbox's emptiness is like a dagger piercing my heart. Your punishment will be me sharing the story of what happened last time I was at your place. I'm sorry but I have to.

I was going to tell this story in Evilore's travel-thread since it was somewhat relevant to that but I forgot and since we're all good friends here ( don't worry one day I'll post a pic myself... one day ) I might as well tell it here. Every word in this story is true, cross my heart, if Yoshi dares he can corroborate as well.

Summer of 2012, me, Yoshi and a couple of other guys from GAF are going to meet up with Evilore in Stockholm. I live in a different town than Yoshi and since his place is closer to Stockholm I thought 'hey why not I'll, pay him a visit the day before the GAF-gettogether'. This wasn't the first time we hung out, I've been to his place before and met his family which consists of some of the most wonderful and kind people I've met.

We spend the day nerding about playing games and talking shit about random GAF stuff as you do. We contact the rest of the crew and throw together some haphazard plan for the next day. Trying to act as a pair of responsible adults we decide to go to sleep around midnight, which was relatively early for both of us, in order to be fresh and energetic the morning thereafter. I get supplied with my own room and bed together with a bunch of gaming magazines that I joyfully flipped through. Before I dose off Yoshi kindly reminded me to not close/lock the door, I don't remember if I'm wrong or not but that's how I heard it and at the time I'm sure there was a good reason to comply, which I did.

Here's where it gets weird...

I'm woken in the middle of the night by something wet touching my face... startled I open my eyes feeling as if my chest/heart is going to burst from all the sudden rush of adrenaline. Through my drunken and sleepy haze I managed to make out a silhouette, of who you ask? Of fucking Yoshi! He's staring right through my eyes digging into my very soul. Again I feel that wet sensation although this time I'm aware of its' origin, it's Yoshi kissing my nose..."Dude, what are you doing?" I asked perplexed : silence. Don't know why I expected an answer...

I think to myself "Surely this is some weird dream" and force myself to go to sleep. Again I'm awakened by someone's presence in the room, this time I manage to see the door creak open before he enters... I'm scared and don't know what to do. He creeps next to me and lays beside me in the bed. At this point I don't know if it was the lack of sleep or something else that made me do it but for some damn reason I kiss him on the nose. I shouldn't have...

Things got a bit awkward from there as he wouldn't let me go, constantly coming into the room throughout the night and gently petting/stroking my hair wanting more kisses. I instantly regretted my decision. I wanted to talk to somebody in the house but I felt uncomfortable bringing it up, especially considering it was so late and the fact that I was the guest in his house.

I couldn't take it anymore so I just pulled the blanket over my head and hoped for the best. I think he got the message after a while as Yoshi subsequently left the room.

Anyways, I still love you ♥Yoshi♥ and even with all that I hope to see you soon again.

Oh I almost forgot, just so there's no confusion Yoshi has a cat called Yoshi.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Mother of all Gods, Corky :lol That was intense as hell!

Bravo!

lsRYY44.png

this looks interesting + a bit creepy...what kind of movie is it?
also cool beard^^
Haha, well, it's just the stuff that is going to be underneath the clothing to help keep the mass of the body. I promise it won't look as creepy once it's finished. Well, maybe.
Stopmotion short film about a guy who captures images of people outside his door through the peephole of his apartment using the third eye/mind's eye on his forehead. And other stuff. Okay, maybe a little creepy.

Thanks, I like my beard too. : )

srenity

Neo Member
How can you know this being a junior member? Long time lurker I guess, huh? :)
Kind of!

EngagingTale.txt
At first I was like D: Then I was like :3

Haha, well, it's just the stuff that is going to be underneath the clothing to help keep the mass of the body. I promise it won't look as creepy once it's finished. Well, maybe.
Stopmotion short film about a guy who captures images of people outside his door through the peephole of his apartment using the third eye/mind's eye on his forehead. And other stuff. Okay, maybe a little creepy.
I don't know why, but this reminds me of Hitchcock's "Rear Window". Please share when it's finished!

boring pic, not enough sleep

bd896a92-d3f6-4cbf-84e5-83112b30c802_zpsd271c106.jpg

[.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ouH120V.jpg?1[/IMG]

What's up, beardgaf

I just wish I can grow facial hair like yours. It be too good.

A random girl asked me to send her a sexy pic, so I went the sunglasses at night and Sonic shoes route. I don't care what you think but I feel pretty damn sexy.

[.IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JTSQ6YA.jpg[/IMG]

It is most definitely sexy.

so it's that easy? I should request pics like this ALL the time. from everybody!

edit:
<3 ThoseCuteCutes <3 - sexy pic!
AcridMeat - sexy pic!
bytesized - sexy pic!
bateman - sexy pic!
corky - sexy pic!
evol - sexy pic!
uga - sexy pic!

You want too much from too many.

naw. that's science. I thought choosing many test objects would increase the chance of someone actually doing it. gosh I feel like GLaDos
I do what I must, because I can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. I just keep on trying 'till I run out of cake

naw. that's science. I thought choosing many test objects would increase the chance of someone actually doing it. gosh I feel like GLaDos
I do what I must, because I can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who are dead. But there's no sense crying over every mistake. I just keep on trying 'till I run out of cake

Or you have to change your type of investigation.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
so it's that easy? I should request pics like this ALL the time. from everybody!

edit:
<3 ThoseCuteCutes <3 - sexy pic!
AcridMeat - sexy pic!
bytesized - sexy pic!
bateman - sexy pic!
corky - sexy pic!
evol - sexy pic!
uga - sexy pic!

I contemplated posting a picture of my nipple with a painted smiley face on it. Against my better judgement I shall abstain. The world is still safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom