• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagitario

Hubby I'd love to see a picture of you laughing. I think it would be adorable.
^^^ ! DAT CHEESE ;)
Thanks, guys :}

On request, please don't kill me gaf :p
This is me, picture taken by my husband EVIL

on our wedding ^^
http://www.evilart.biz/Files/isobel/smooooch.jpg
That's a nice picture. You look great (and I agree, that's a beautiful dress).

Very true, is that why you changed your avatar to this.
image.php

I've never actually seen anything outside of your eyes until now.
She's very beautiful :)

I can only hope I'm that handsome in my old age.
You are off to a good start.

Az987

all good things
Guys, my therapist told me I if I want to build my self esteem up I need to set goals and reach them.

So I was like well, I could maybe stand to get a little bigger so how about putting on some muscle over the next year, I don't try very hard right now so I figure if I pushed myself I could probably put on 20 pounds of muscle in a year pretty easily.

Here's a starting point

HJe6M.jpg

6OQC7.jpg

She also told me to stop taking my clothes off for strangers on the internet but I told her she can't have it both ways.

Looking good, Falling... now where is fer...

[I.MG]http://i.imgur.com/sotI6.png[/IMG]

Like clockwork... :p

I could see the Latin... the Korean side is a surprise!

Lololol. As for the Korean side, just depends on pics/hair/etc. Look more Hispanic cause of st ache IMO.

Guys, my therapist told me I if I want to build my self esteem up I need to set goals and reach them.

So I was like well, I could maybe stand to get a little bigger so how about putting on some muscle over the next year, I don't try very hard right now so I figure if I pushed myself I could probably put on 20 pounds of muscle in a year pretty easily.

Here's a starting point

[I.MG]http://i.imgur.com/HJe6M.jpg[/IMG]

[I.MG]http://i.imgur.com/6OQC7.jpg[/IMG]

She also told me to stop taking my clothes off for strangers on the internet but I told her she can't have it both ways.

More weights = more dates

*looks at gut*

*sighs*

Doesn't hurt to get started now!

Az987

all good things
More weights = more dates

I'll remember that lol.

I have a problem adding weight to my routine because my wrists are so much smaller than the rest of my body for some reason. You can see it in the second picture, not sure whats up with that. My wrists hurt when I bench.

I'll remember that lol.

I have a problem adding weight to my routine because my wrists are so much smaller than the rest of my body for some reason. You can see it in the second picture, not sure whats up with that. My wrists hurt when I bench.

With adding mass, you are just going to have to eat more so there will be some fat gain but if you are smart and patient, it will be minimal. Or you can be like me and just eat without worry and look lose it later (fuck a visible abs, too much work lol).

As for your wrists hurting, that is more form than anything. Your wrists aren't suppose to curl back when benching, if that makes sense. Keep them straight.

Az987

all good things
With adding mass, you are just going to have to eat more so there will be some fat gain but if you are smart and patient, it will be minimal. Or you can be like me and just eat without worry and look lose it later (fuck a visible abs, too much work lol).

As for your wrists hurting, that is more form than anything. Your wrists aren't suppose to curl back when benching, if that makes sense. Keep them straight.

Maybe but I don't think my form is bad. Do you see how skinny the top of it is compared to the rest of my body? I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it straight. I don't know.

I'll remember that lol.

It happens, as FE said wrists aren't supposed to curl backward when benching, but quite frankly is near impossible for me to not do it. So I just tough it out.

Eat, eat, eat.

Here is me playing the instrument of my dreams in a music shop in Mexico City as my gf watches in awe (and snaps the pic). There is a filter added but I can assure you my hair is actually that weird colour you see before you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom