• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cromat

6'4", 122 pounds (Or 1.94m, 55kg, because fuck American units).

I used to drink milk infrequently but I walk a lot now, so it makes more sense to replenish fluids.

I'm 1.81m at 69kg and I'm considered very thin. You're clearly underweight, I'd recommend eating more and drinking milk. If you don't have a strong appetite, you can always drink your calories instead, and milk is much better than Coke or soda for that purpose.

Sagitario

My wife and new son (taken about 6 weeks after birth).
34735_4396263179493_1914003695_n.jpg

And two more of just my son because, even though no one cares about other people's babies, this thread is all about making other people look at your pictures that they don't care about, right? (Also, these are more recent.)

You have a very beautiful family. Congrats! :)

Az987

all good things
20 pounds in a year? hahaha maybe if you dose up on steroids and HGH. 10 pounds in a year is really damn good for natural people, and thats if you're working at optimum levels and having the optimum diet throughout the year.

Probably. 20 just seemed like a good number but I don't weigh very much at the moment so putting on weight wouldn't be very hard I don't think and I don't really follow a strict workout plan either. I basically just drink a bunch of coffee and run around in circles until I collapse.

I've hardly lifted a weight in over a year because of muscle pain.

I could be totally wrong, but your physical appearance isn't the source of your self-esteem problems considering you are fit and actively post photos of your body :)

Yeah, you're right its not but I figured a goal is a goal, right?

Perhaps a better goal would be just to get faster and stronger.

Az987

all good things
I suggest learning a craft of some sort?

Sure, yeah but I was saying instead of the 20 pounds of muscle just try to get faster and stronger throughout the year.

That's not my only goal for the year but it just seemed easier to make a goal dealing with something I already feel good about.

Narolf

Banned
My wife and new son (taken about 6 weeks after birth).

And two more of just my son because, even though no one cares about other people's babies, this thread is all about making other people look at your pictures that they don't care about, right? (Also, these are more recent.)
Congratulations man. Looking at those photos and knowing your background, it's safe to say your family is blessed by purity, which is rare.

Isobelise

lets all forget about the scary belly shot, and transhuman share us a smiling picture :D as payment?

Though indeed a docs visit might be worth your while love

RM8

@CountAntonius: Well, for what is worth and with all due respect I think you're a very good looking guy. As for your hair, I'd let it grow a bit longer to see if you like it better. But I'm a fan of medium-ish length, so yeah. Also, I'm jelly of your beard.

OG Kush

no man, you must be thinking something else because this isn't true. it's very plausible to gain 20 pounds of muscle in a year without any exploitive products. he can do it in 3-4 months if he had a really strict regimen.

you're delusional.

Guys, my therapist told me I if I want to build my self esteem up I need to set goals and reach them.

So I was like well, I could maybe stand to get a little bigger so how about putting on some muscle over the next year, I don't try very hard right now so I figure if I pushed myself I could probably put on 20 pounds of muscle in a year pretty easily.

Why would you like to put any muscle? I'm hetero but dude - jelly. Fight Club material right there. Don't get more bulky, chicks don't dig that.

Kenka

409012_493938787306547_34114423_n.jpg

My auntie's grandkid, a friend who exposed her work at a gallery and I. I was having genuine fun that night, it shows I guess !

6'4", 122 pounds (Or 1.94m, 55kg, because fuck American units).

I used to drink milk infrequently but I walk a lot now, so it makes more sense to replenish fluids.

I'm around 5 foot 6/7, and weigh just over 140lbs. I would say I have an average figure, not big nor thin. But a few years ago I was extremely underweight, so much so that airport customs find my passport photo (taken back then) suspicious. I was so uncomfortable by my appearance that I wore long sleeves. I couldn't even find pants that didn't look ridiculously baggy, even when I found ones that fit my waist. I changed my weight by eating fast food for lunch almost on a daily basis. It took me almost a year.

Your height gives you the potential to have an immense figure if you gained weight and then exercising.

Trez

Neo Member
8RZ8j.jpg
[/IMG]

3UpbR.jpg

7Mlhy.jpg

The 1st was taken last August, the 2nd somewhere during the winter and the third 2 years back when I was running my first competition run.

Sorry for the cell quality..

Edit: On a side note, should I let my hair the way it is (short) or let it grow like in the third picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom