• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor

Im ready for Man of Steel baby!

547484_10200902741673578_1958064836_n.jpg

Everyone's looking pretty awesome as usual.

So I've been leaving my beard grow out. Shaving off the neck beard as it comes along. Eating a cone last weekend was something I discovered is near impossible to do in a clean manner when you have a moustache that encroaches your lip space. It was hilariously embarrassing :p

Dunno if I can rock that beard for much longer though. My hair was tied up at the time.

blackflag

So I've been leaving my beard grow out. Shaving off the neck beard as it comes along. Eating a cone last weekend was something I discovered is near impossible to do in a clean manner when you have a moustache that encroaches your lip space. It was hilariously embarrassing :p

Dunno if I can rock that beard for much longer though. My hair was tied up at the time.

Siiiiiiiick beard.

That would be the skinnyness and gangly arms foolin' ya. I'm only 5'4. I was wearing heels in the pic but they were only 2.75 inches.

Ah I see. I have that gangly arm thing going on as well, only I'm a little over a foot taller than you so I actually look like Jack Skellington :(

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
who doesn't? the funding of tides of numenera is the best thing that has happened to rpgs in a long time & simpsons seasons 1-9 are cultural heritage.
stalker :p

I won't stand for these allegations of supposed stalkery Angelika Müller.

Was I close? If yes : are you scared yet?

Would you lose the lighter strands of beard-hair if you could? I get them as well when I grow my beard out, particularly around the mouth and wish that they would at least grow in symettrical patches, rather than the splotchy mess they are for me :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Shaved my beard the other day. For first time I dont have a beard or goatee in 5+ years...feels weird and cold.

20130413_133815.jpg

Of course I took a mustache only photo...lol
20130412_114210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom