• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang yall cross-fit gaf. I need to be consistent with my workouts. You can see a little pudge forming here. ;[

No one in that pic has a pudge that I can see. All look great imo.

you are the king of good haircuts in this thread. drastic looks done right.

Thanks dood. That really does mean a lot to me.

Yeah I was just gonna say you need to hit the gym, fatty.

:p

rofl <3

you really love him, dont ya :D

what's with the fat face nonsense btw

Well, he is a beautiful man.

And I've always had chubby cheeks. Some pics point it out more.

Andrew.

Banned
EgTJu1S.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
It's no secret, we all want to be as sexy as Invisible Man.

Falling edge, looking schmick.

And Andrew.

Really, y'all are good looking

Here's one of me from a few weeks back
43w7h7e.jpg

With a cropped out ex. Liked this pic too much to delete

It's no secret, we all want to be as sexy as Invisible Man.

Falling edge, looking schmick.

And Andrew.

Really, y'all are good looking

Here's one of me from a few weeks back
43w7h7e.jpg

With a cropped out ex. Liked this pic too much to delete

I like your hair miss. I used to have a mohawk the same colour back in HS.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Bow ties are really hard to tie. After a lot of frustrating attempts, I settled for this.

They really are. I wore one for my birthday last year and it took the better part of an hour to get it tied correctly. Didn't want to take it off after all that trouble!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
A friend offered to buy me a morphsuit for my birthday, and I'm conflicted as to which one I should get. So far I'm thinking white or black.

I'll post pictures when I get it, if you're into that sort of thing.

I don't have any more really worth ogling.

Winter attire Shady:

Here's another with my racecar and my Luke Skywalker hair going on and a dirty face:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66809749/Stuff/tumblr_mbxb2zaVsR1qcqj0ko1_500.gif

Oglin'

Wow, you look like a completely different person in that second one. You kind of look like blond version of this guy due to the angle, but I'm probably alone in seeing it.

Do you like experimenting with your hair? Seems like it. I wish I had the creativity to do something besides a buzzcut with mine
because I'm too lazy and cheap to go and pay someone to do it, but I've considered it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66809749/Stuff/tumblr_mbxb2zaVsR1qcqj0ko1_500.gif

Oglin'

Wow, you look like a completely different person in that second one. You kind of look like blond version of this guy due to the angle, but I'm probably alone in seeing it.

Do you like experimenting with your hair? Seems like it. I wish I had the creativity to do something besides a buzzcut with mine
because I'm too lazy and cheap to go and pay someone to do it, but I've considered it.

I just get lazy and don't get it cut for long periods of time :p Sometimes I cut it into a mohawk when it gets long, sometimes I just buzz it all off like I have now. I use to colour my hair a lot but haven't for a long time.

Meier

Shaved my beard, but my wife hates it. She took a picture of me anyways goofing around at the Garfield Park Conservatory. The weather was amazing in Chicago today.

A little disappointed that we never visited there whilst living in Chicago. I think we only went that far south once or twice though tbh (excluding going to and from Midway). Great shot.

I've got a fat face.

This hairstyle can be hit or miss but I like it on you.

Ashodin

Been a while since I posted on this thread (a long while!) but I've been walking pretty much every day for a month now, and doing a lot of calorie counting. Today I dropped below my plateau I've been sitting at for a while!

MAq25k9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom