• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Potential online features in Madden NFL 2006

DMczaf

I just got a new survey from EA about Madden 2005 online and this was interesting

How would you rate the following potential features of Premium Pass?

a) More online mini games like Rushing Attack
b) Prizes for tournaments, leagues, events, etc.
c) A feature that enables wagering
d) More community events
e) More visual differentiation in VIP Status
f) Online Franchise mode
g) Situations & Scenarios - An online -only game mode that provides dynamic game situations such as "Replay the last 5 minutes of Saturday's Ohio State vs. Michigan nail biter"
h) Spectator Mode - Ability for players to watch live or recorded games
i) Clubs & Rivalries - Provides players with the ability to self-organize into groups for clan-style rivalries and achievements.
j) King-of-the-Hill Mode - Special player identification and adornments for the top online players "at the moment"
k) Virtual Currency w/ Challenge Rewards - Ability for individuals or clubs to earn credits/tokens through accomplishments and challenges.

Please EA! Spectator Mode!!

LukeSmith

NOT Trolling.
But, I really hope they workout the fatigue system next year. Football games really should play out more like chess matches than money-play driven BS fests. Working on a fatigue system that functioned properly would be as good of a feature as any listed above.

DMczaf

Scoot said:
NOT Trolling.
But, I really hope they workout the fatigue system next year. Football games really should play out more like chess matches than money-play driven BS fests. Working on a fatigue system that functioned properly would be as good of a feature as any listed above.

Of course they will fix a bug like that...

*looks at NCAA 2004 and NCAA 2005 Xbox with the slowdown bug, 2 years in a row*

Hold me. :(

Top Bottom