• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pres. Bush bans a picture of himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Bush wins with vested interests

THE Irish media has felt the wrath of President Bush after he was caught on TV in an underwear vest.

Mr Bush complained after pictures of him wearing a vest in his bedroom were broadcast on RTE, Ireland's state-funded TV station, to millions of Irish viewers.

The pictures, also seen by many British viewers on Sky TV, were shot as he pulled the curtains closed at bedtime in Dromoland Castle, after an EU summit.

Mr Bush immediately ordered a ban on the pictures and Irish Prime Minister Bertie Ahern has forbidden all other TV stations to use them, claiming as conference host, he owned the copyright.

The cameraman was thrown out of the summit.

The row, immediately dubbed Vest Wing, was the third complaint by Mr Bush in two days. He accused RTE of treating him with disrespect in a pre-summit interview and ordered wife Laura to cancel a planned interview with the network as punishment.
Herald Sun

laugh.gif

Found a pic:

Bushvest.jpg

Fuck him. The was I see it is that Bush was costing the taxpayers of Ireland millions, just so he could come over here, take a few publicity shots and leave, all within 17 hours. Besides the fact that he has no jurisdiction here, he has no right to decide to ban a picture of himself, and he is just coming off as a whiny bitch. Bertie A'Hern isn't doing himself any favours caving in to Bush either, he was all ready walking a tight line with the whole Shannon airport fiasco

I'm making a bit of a big deal out of this though, I should calm down

Dreamfixx

I don't know shit about shit
I saw a video on MSNBC of him being interviewed by an Irish reporter... man, he was so fucking rude to her. If he's been going around acting like that, I hope they do invade his privacy. It'll teach him not to be an asshole to everyone just because he's the President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom