• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia 2: Enviroments + art

Solid

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045636934.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045637605.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045642293.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045640840.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045645980.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045638558.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045641605.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116050009421.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116050010218.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116050008046.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116050004703.jpg

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-20041116045645261.jpg

I get Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple vibes from images 3, 5 and 11, nice, and not suprising since the first PoP borrowed from Zelda (and other games).

Boo for the untasteful fanservice.

SantaC

adelgary said:
I get Ocarina of Time - Forest Temple vibes from images 3, 5 and 11, nice, and not suprising since the first PoP borrowed from Zelda (and other games).

Boo for the unstasteful fanservice.

Yeah I agree. I also thought about OoT. Great art.

Coen said:
That gothchick looks terrible. Keep Bloodrayne out of my Prince, damn Ubi!
And you've got to see the first time she appears in the game, in a CG movie: the only thing the camera is able to do is to steadily frame her butt :lol

Ranger X

Spider_Jerusalem said:
And you've got to see the first time she appears in the game, in a CG movie: the only thing the camera is able to do is to steadily frame her butt :lol

and what a butt!! *slurp

belgurdo

Banned
scola said:
why is Ivy in the game? :(

again I will express my distaste for swimsuit "armor"

Then again the prince's leather jerkin is somehow preventing him from getting third degree burns, so let's turn on our suspension of disbelief when we look at these screens

Gek54

belgurdo said:
Then again the prince's leather jerkin is somehow preventing him from getting third degree burns, so let's turn on our suspension of disbelief when we look at these screens

Duude, Its MAGIC.

Chick is hot, im sold.

Any grace and charm from the first game is gone. The concept art looks nice, but those last few look like concept art for specific locations from Legacy of Kain: Defiance. The location where underdressed girl appears somewhat resembles the columns, but the shots after that look like the Castle where Kain starts, the forest of the columns, the swamp from Soul Reaver 2, and the underwater area from Soul Reaver.

belgurdo

Banned
FoneBone said:
Whee! Generic BDSM-styled game slut #467!

(will probably end up buying this, will feel somewhat guilty about it)

Give her dinner plate eyes, blue hair, and make her call the Prince "master" in a little Japanese girl voice and you'd buy two copies no question, right?

Solid

montanha said:
The FULL LOOOONG FINAL US trailer will hit early next week, and will floor all a ya's, specially the naysayers.
Really? Wow, can't wait for that one. I will probably pee in my pants or something. The "Final Battle" and "Prince is Dead" trailers blew me away completely. Guess this will top that :)

montanha

Deepthroat said:
Really? Wow, can't wait for that one. I will probably pee in my pants or something. The "Final Battle" and "Prince is Dead" trailers blew me away completely. Guess this will top that :)

yep, it is about 2:30 long and it is feels like you are watching a playable epic film trailer..

FoneBone

belgurdo said:
Give her dinner plate eyes, blue hair, and make her call the Prince "master" in a little Japanese girl voice and you'd buy two copies no question, right?
No, but thanks for providing an entirely baseless (not to mention stupid and whiny) statement.
Bad art is bad art, and I really don't care for ultra-slutty female character designs, regardless of the country of origin. Idiot.

montanha

whatever guys. she is just a major enemy in the game that happens to be female. look at alot of recent female enemies in games this gen-most were slutty or sexual, or at least had that attitude of 'hot bitch'.

belgurdo

Banned
FoneBone said:
No, but thanks for providing an entirely baseless (not to mention stupid and whiny) statement.
Bad art is bad art, and I really don't care for ultra-slutty female character designs, regardless of the country of origin. Idiot.

Peace, my brother. I'm just fucking with you.

Top Bottom