• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within bonus artbook = LAME

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
243654x.jpg

And I thought this preorder bonus will be a nice, big, wonderful book. Turns out this "artbook" is about the size of a book of postcards packaged in a cardboard box. Lame. The content is somewhat nice, though, with cool artwork and text from the game. But the actual size and number of pages really sucks. Ubisoft = cheapo. :\

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Well that about wraps it up for Prince of Persia!

1 month after release...get Prince of Persia 2 with Splinter Cell PT for free!

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Mr_Furious said:
where did you see it?

My local EB got them in. When I held the box that contained the artbook in my hand, I was like, "What the hell? The book is in this tiny box!???" One of the employees already opened one, so I was able to flip through the actual artbook itself. Geez, this artbook is a disappointment.

Can you recall how many pages (roughly) the artbook is comprised of? Reason why I ask is because I'm a sucker for artbooks and even though it's small in dimensions, if it's got good content, I'll probably still get one. Oh and thanks :D

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Mr_Furious said:
Can you recall how many pages (roughly) the artbook is comprised of? Reason why I ask is because I'm a sucker for artbooks and even though it's small in dimensions, if it's got good content, I'll probably still get one. Oh and thanks :D

Hmm....I think it was about 10 to 15 pages only. I'll check back on it. :)

LOL to that Fresh Prince poster. :p

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Mr_Furious said:

Ok, I took a look at the book again, and it's 16 pages (front and back) of art.

Marconelly said:
What's the quality of print like?

The print quality is decent enough. This artbook should have been a large hardcover format.

Top Bottom