• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy |OT| The end of an era! Crazy astrology plans!

Asbear

Banned
Azran Legacy's ending is certainly the closest Level 5 have got to the ending of Lost Future, but I don't think they are ever going to be able to top that.
The ending of that game was just so perfect.

Now I did like it, but the thing about *ending spoiler*
Layton thinking he sees Claire, then realises she's Claire's cousin, then being told she's actually Claire and then she, of all people, suddently has to go to the time where she should've died to die
-- it all felt very hamfisted. The feels was there, but I wasn't totally compelled. But of course with it being Layton I was like "Nah, whatever, I like it"

I just got to London, so I'm avoiding all the spoilers for now. Damn, these 3D backgrounds are really something and the music... I'm just here listening to the updated Gressenheller University music loop over and over, lol.
Just catching up on playing through the game now, and I gotta agree with this post, damn the game looks gorgeous. I love how they've added little details in each scene to just make things seem more like a living breathing world. Add to that just how gorgeous it all looks, so vivid and bright and beautiful. Looks like a living breathing animated world.

Marco1

Just bought this from ebay but I don't know how to delete the three used saved profiles.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Tizoc

I am the finale and this ending is unbelievably ridiculous...
Then again it's Level 5, why not just leave things as they are...

I think they were under the impression that more twists and swerves made for a grander finale, they were wrong but it's at least fun to experience for all the wrong reasons.

Tizoc

I think they were under the impression that more twists and swerves made for a grander finale, they were wrong but it's at least fun to experience for all the wrong reasons.

I kinda agree, but really sometimes keeping it simple is the right way to go.
I really like the Layton series but these absurd twists really foul the mood...

Top Bottom