• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Provocative Pictures Of Sex-Arrest Teacher Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Students at the middle school said that LaFave used candy and car rides to seduce the student.

He's 14 and she looks like that. You'd think "I want to blow you" would do it.

Seth C

When I was 14, if she offered me sex, I'd have tapped that ass every day for the rest of highschool.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
MrAngryFace said:
Everytime I recall this story I think to myself, "That kid is gonna be a dumbass for the rest of his life"

Yo, but it don't matter. He hit that, we didn't. Right about now, you should be feeling like the dumbass. To be tapping that at 14 is crazy, that kid is going to be a pimp.

LUCKIEST 14 year old EVER!

3481998.jpg

3481968.jpg

3481966.jpg

Seth C

Sactown said:
Yo, but it don't matter. He hit that, we didn't. Right about now, you should be feeling like the dumbass. To be tapping that at 14 is crazy, that kid is going to be a pimp.

He told his MOM about it. He didn't tap anything. She touched him and he went homo on her.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I thought his cousin ratted him out... the kid confessed when confronted though.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Seth C said:
He told his MOM about it. He didn't tap anything. She touched him and he went homo on her.

Reading teacher Debra Beasley LaFave, 23, is a newlywed who is accused of having intercourse with and performing oral sex on a 14-year-old student at Greco Middle School several times.

If that aint "hitting it," I don't know what is.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Even if he didn't want sex anymore (pfff), he could at least have blackmailed her. Come on kid, think!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yeah, maybe she stopped shallowing and he said, "fuck it, I'm telling mom."

MrAngryFace said:
To ruin such a good thing is crazy. If any of us were put in that situation I would hope to god we wouldnt go ruining it.

Yeah, but in retrospect, if I was 14, this is how it would have went:

"Hey 'WK,' how's your day?" ... "Way better than yours, guess who I tapped last night?"

Willco

Hollywood Square
For you stupid people, he didn't tell his mom UNTIL she found out and confronted him. He then confessed. It's not his fault.

BUT, they should've tried to keep it a lot more quiet. I think she probably wanted to get caught since she let his cousin watch.

MaddenNFL64

Whoa, she is pretty hot!

That "seduced by candy" line from his fellow students just screams "I am jealous of you for banging the woman who gave me my first wet dream".

Anyhow, whatever the outcome, he tapped a hot teacher at 14.

*thumbs up*

She blew a student and got out on $5,000 bail?

Man, even the judge thinks the kid is lucky. If it's a male teacher banging a girl (or a boy for that matter), you can add a zero or two to that bail amount.

RiZ III

Props to the kid. I dont get why a hot 23 year old would have sex with a 14 year old tho. Honestly I dont get why its such a big deal tho unless the kid got raped which from what I know so far, he didn't.

Justin Bailey

------ ------
RiZ III said:
Props to the kid. I dont get why a hot 23 year old would have sex with a 14 year old tho. Honestly I dont get why its such a big deal tho unless the kid got raped which from what I know so far, he didn't.
In the police report, he said that her attraction to him was based mainly on the fact that she wasn't supposed to be attracted to him.

etiolate

Banned
Honestly though, at age 14 a woman that much older than me wouldn't be attractive to me. At that age I wasn't looking for full grown womanly sorts. I would be intimidated or just not interested if actually faced with a 23 year old girl that looked like that when I was 14. You know, I wanted Julie down the street with her freckles.

Gek54

etiolate said:
Honestly though, at age 14 a woman that much older than me wouldn't be attractive to me.

Seriously? At 14 I wanted to stick all of my female teachers. They were all under 40 and in decent shape mind you.

etiolate said:
Honestly though, at age 14 a woman that much older than me wouldn't be attractive to me. At that age I wasn't looking for full grown womanly sorts. I would be intimidated or just not interested if actually faced with a 23 year old girl that looked like that when I was 14. You know, I wanted Julie down the street with her freckles.

You never looked at a Playboy or anything like that at 14. At 14 women were attractive to me.

aoi tsuki

From personal experience, i can say i'd probably cut things off at some point. i was hitting my exgf's mom at 17, and eventually it was just too much. But i never told my mom.

andthebeatgoeson

muncheese said:
The kid didn't go crying to his mom. His mom overheard him braggin to a friend and went parental.

Real Story from the allegations:
Kid hit it off while cousin was driving the teacher's car. It wasn't the only time that the kid went to pick up his cousin for the sole purpose that he and the teach could jump in the back of the SUV. Hell, it was probably the teach's idea (speculation). Teach would buy them smoothie (I guess something like a date), then tell the cousin to drive around. Teach goes into the back, lays down the back seat so it could be flat (this is so fuckin hot...Isuzu should make an ad campaign for this), and she would stip naked. I bet she had tint. Would have to but I think it's Florida state law to have the following in your car: A/C and Tint. 24" rims and custom lime green paint job are optional but recommended.

But either way, details are fuzzy about how the cousin admitted to it. But the cousin's mom (victim's aunt for the slow) saw the victim and her son out and about town with the teacher, called her son (victim's cousin for the slow) to see what was going on and the future Einstein told his mom that he was on his way to some place in a different city to buy a Father's Day present. Einstein was also ridiculously dumb when he was 14 but I'm sure he would have seen this set up. Mom, as she is on the phone with her son (victim's cousin for the slow) looking at him from afar, figures something is up. Victim and cousin get home late. Of course, victim's aunt gives her son the 3rd degree, he coughs up the info, she relays it to her sister (victim's mom for the slow) and victim finally admits it.

Either way, that's one hell of a story to tell: 'Eh T-boe, tell em about the time you hit that teacher off in the BACKSEAT of HER car while I was driving HER car around TOWN.'

'Aww shit, Ray Ray, why you gotta bring that up again?...So right, I'm spankin the bitch, like...THIS IS SOME GRADE A DICK, BIATCH! hahaha I had to detain her ass a couple of times for backtalk and she definitely gave a lil extra credit to my willie!'

Now that's a muthafuckin story right there. I would walk into school, like 'Thank ya very much!'

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The Shadow said:
I'd bang her until she was cross-eyed. At 14, I would have had the stamina to do it too. Now, I mearly have the stamina of an 18 year old. :(

Whats wrong with the stamina of an 18 year old? My stamina is much better than it would have been at 14. Hell its much better than it was a year ago.

My big question is why? If she liked them so young, she could have gone to a high school and found plenty of 17 and 18 year old guys that would have had sex with her. I mean sometimes there aren't that many differences between 15 year olds and 18 year olds these days.

Tsk tsk, they should just let her off the hook. Give her my phone number and I'll be sure to punish her. ;)

I love the HUGE double standard I have in my head. When I heard that story about the 39 year old guy shacking up with the 13 year old girl, I was like "What a nasty perv". Then I hear this story and I'm cheering for that 14 year guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom