• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Provocative Pictures Of Sex-Arrest Teacher Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

fart

Savant
women are sex objects no matter how old or influential or intelligent or what have you

that said, SEE I WAS RIGHT SHE'S HOT

BITCHES

nitewulf

anybody got a picture of the boy? i mean she is hot, she shouldnt have problems getting men...or does she have a thing for boys?
geeze, at 14 i couldnt even dream of hitting that...jacking off to hustler was pretty much the highlight of the day.

beerbelly

Banned
She was quoted as saying that the fact that she's not allowed to have sex with her students is a big turn on for her.

Pimpwerx

Her coworkers are probably feeling pretty down right now too. Unless she was a real slutty chick and was doing everyone. Sluts are cool. LOL! I wish I worked at her school. She looks like a decent ride. And if she's crazy enough to have sex with a 14yo while his 15yo cousin drove her car... ....man that seems wrong to even type. But if she is crazy enough to do that, then she's gotta be a freak. Mmm, I'd hit it. There's gotta be a DVD sex vid just around the corner. That's the latest craze. ;)

Anyway, that kid is probably gonna end up either a legend, or a loser at his school. I can't believe he would have admitted to it to his mom. I wouldn't have. Hopefully this doesn't discourage other hotties from doing their male students. That forbidden love is part of adolescence. Every kid wants to score with the hot teacher. PEACE.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
WasabiKing said:
Yeah, but in retrospect, if I was 14, this is how it would have went:

"Hey 'WK,' how's your day?" ... "Way better than yours, guess who I tapped last night?"

Exactly. At 14, you know he wanted to tell someone or many someones. Shit, at 31 if I get a hot piece of ass I am telling someone. But he was 14, she was twisted and fucked in the head. I really have no idea how I would have reacted if I were him. Because at 14, if you have halfway decent parents at all, the moral thing should be weighing on you big time. He probably was thinking, "This is pretty cool, but this is very wrong." No to be a killjoy in all these, "He was a dumbass for telling" posts, just telling the truth.

neptunes

fart said:
women are sex objects no matter how old or influential or intelligent or what have you

You might wanna change that!

I accidentally referred to a girl in a demeaning way. (I never meant to be-little her purposely) and I got owned. :(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
nitewulf said:
anybody got a picture of the boy? i mean she is hot, she shouldnt have problems getting men...or does she have a thing for boys?

She is obviously a molester, fucked in the head. There are teachers, both male and female who are like this. If this was a male teacher and a female student, then I am thinking we would be talking about how sick the teacher is instead of how lucky the boy was.

On a side note, it is amazing how in a few days of this coming out that we have pictures of her wedding, engagement, modeling, even high shool pics.

neptunes

you need this ;)

jchiles.jpg

at 14, i would dream about waxing any teacher that was good looking... which wasn't many, but still...

and to this day my friends and i all brag about chicks we fucked, as long as they aren't ugly...

Willco

Hollywood Square
dskillzhtown said:
She is obviously a molester, fucked in the head. There are teachers, both male and female who are like this. If this was a male teacher and a female student, then I am thinking we would be talking about how sick the teacher is instead of how lucky the boy was.

Duh. There's a noticeable difference between boys and girls. Girls literally get violated when they're molested by men. So do boys. But there's a real difference between hormones and how the two sexes operate post-puberty. Really.

etiolate said:
Honestly though, at age 14 a woman that much older than me wouldn't be attractive to me. At that age I wasn't looking for full grown womanly sorts. I would be intimidated or just not interested if actually faced with a 23 year old girl that looked like that when I was 14. You know, I wanted Julie down the street with her freckles.

Sure, you might not be interested in a 23 year old but once Mrs. Lafave starts pleasuring you, I think it'd be hard to tell her to stop. You'd be like Julie who, and freckles what.

Shinobi

levious said:
yeah, maybe she stopped shallowing and he said, "fuck it, I'm telling mom."

lol.gif

dskillzhtown said:
On a side note, it is amazing how in a few days of this coming out that we have pictures of her wedding, engagement, modeling, even high shool pics.

Yep...something tells me that wouldn't be the case if she looked more like Janet Reno.

He's the luckiest 14 year old I know of...even medicore looking teachers could've had their way with me back in the day, let alone someone who looked like that. Of course she's completely fucked in the head. And of course if it was a male teacher getting it on with a 14 year old student I'd be leading the charge to lynch his ass. But that's life I guess. Bottom line is I give props to the kid.

Chittagong

Gold Member
debra_model.jpg

+

Shocking? Maybe, but ABC Action News counted at least five other cases in the Bay area over the past eight years where a female teacher has been accused of having sex with a male student.

= Time to move to bay area

Chittagong said:
http://www.uselessjunk.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/debra_model.jpg

+

= Time to move to bay area

Here's one of those women that they were referring to in that story:

hadden.jpg

Pretty messed up that teachers having sex with students isn't even a news story anymore unless the teacher is attractive.

Shinobi

It's hilarious how a stream of pics of this Debbie teacher has gotten onto the web. Something tells me we wouldn't see quite so many if the teacher looked more like the hideous creature pictured above.

Blackie

Whatever @ Chittagong and Shinobi. I was such a horndog at 14 I would have hit that ugly teacher in a minute.

Hell I'd still hit it.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Blackie said:
Whatever @ Chittagong and Shinobi. I was such a horndog at 14 I would have hit that ugly teacher in a minute.

Hell I'd still hit it.

heh, wow, I can't tell if you're joking or not. I'd hit the younger one definately, but the older one looks like engaging her might really make your thingy fall off.

Takosuke

Suerte said:
Heh, she looks like that woman from the movie Ken Park

Yup, that's why I told myself when I read about this story.

And this night, I dreamt I had sex with a mother (who looked like a hotter an sexier version of Jamie Lee curtis) and her daughter (who looked like Elisha Cuthbert).

Fuck , this movie is eating my brain >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom