• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS3-GAF GTAV Crew -- Gaming Age Family

scarlet

silly question

do i need to add others or join the crew is enough to play together?

and my gdoc said "not in social club"

but i've already join?

Name added to the list. I can't wait to get the game now. Hopefully GAME will deliver it by tomorrow as I have booked wednesday to friday off work. Plus I hope the codes for the special edition work correctly.

My psn id is Lee_and_Nomi if anyone wants to add me in general.

TheContact

got kicked so I added my name to the doc file

man, I can't use the name carfo for my social club because it needs to be at least 6 characters =(

Ya no

Added myself to the doc, already in the crew. Just a few LONG hours before I start my download!!!

got kicked so I added my name to the doc file

man, I can't use the name carfo for my social club because it needs to be at least 6 characters =(

You could do carfo_

I added underscores to my gaf name for my social club name to keep it similar. Just a suggestion.

Artadius

WTF, I added myself to the doc this morning and joined the crew.

I got booted this evening.

What gives?

I went ahead and rejoined the crew.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
WTF, I added myself to the doc this morning and joined the crew.

I got booted this evening.

What gives?

I went ahead and rejoined the crew.

I got booted yesterday and today and I'm on the google doc, guess we gets no love..

Sorry about that. Guess I messed up some people with the last boot I did. My bad. What are your social club names?

I'm heading to bed now but I'll check again tomorrow and bump anyone I missed up to rep level. Then boot any muscle that isn't on the list.

jtkauff

Sorry about that. Guess I messed up some people with the last boot I did. My bad. What are your social club names?

I'm heading to bed now but I'll check again tomorrow and bump anyone I missed up to rep level. Then boot any muscle that isn't on the list.

Same here, I'm on the Google doc but got booted last night. I'm ArashiPrime on Social Club and Arashi_Prime on PSN. When I added myself to the list I put myself in alphabetically instead of the end (in the Js of course, per my gaf name).

DietRob

Same here, I'm on the Google doc but got booted last night. I'm ArashiPrime on Social Club and Arashi_Prime on PSN. When I added myself to the list I put myself in alphabetically instead of the end (in the Js of course, per my gaf name).

OK this is where I got messed up then. I've been putting a line after every time I organize the gang. If you added above the line I didn't see you.

jtkauff

OK this is where I got messed up then. I've been putting a line after every time I organize the gang. If you added above the line I didn't see you.

Ah, and here I thought I was being helpful by putting myself in alphabetically. I checked at the end before adding myself and didn't find any entries out of order/after Z so I think I might not have been the only one to do that.

DietRob

I have the social club up in one window and the spreadsheet up in another.

I'm looking at the social club 'muscle' list and searching the spreadsheet for the social club name. If I can't find the social club name you get booted. Please make sure that the social club name you listed on the sheet is on the sheet and spelled correctly.

DietRob

We hit the cap again. I'll try to clear some lurkers tomorrow. Right now I'm too busy playing the game. Please understand.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
not sure how well the leaderboard/crew servers are handling the game :lol I think it's saved some pictures, but I know it's not bringing up leaderboards or that Basdaq (the "everyone" stocks, I believe)

molnizzle

Added myself to the gdoc, but getting an error code when I click the link for the social club website.

Can you just send an invite?

We hit the cap again. I'll try to clear some lurkers tomorrow. Right now I'm too busy playing the game. Please understand.

5PYD1Lbl.jpg

I signed the doc the other day but got booted from the group, I'll try rejoining when theres room, rockstar social name is eman19860, psn: harland. You weren't kidding about it being full, that happened fast!

Robin64

Settled on the PS3 version of this wonderful game, so I'll be rolling with you guys.

I see it's full for now, but I'll add myself to the doc anyway and hope a space clears. :)

DietRob

I went through and again kicked everyone that was not on the GDOC.

I also set the gang to invite only since we only 34 slots to fill. If you sign up for the GDOC be sure to request an invite or PM so I can invite you. However that works.

DietRob

Cleared some room on the crew.

If you want in request an invite by visiting the social club link in the OP. Also make sure you are on the gdoc.

I went through and again kicked everyone that was not on the GDOC.

I also set the gang to invite only since we only 34 slots to fill. If you sign up for the GDOC be sure to request an invite or PM so I can invite you. However that works.

I added myself to the GDOC and I was kicked...

Top Bottom